Landmark Lookout Lodge
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$80
$68
$75
  • Room Service
$119
Tombstone Sagebrush Inn(Tombstone)(Great Value!)
$58
Larian Motel(Tombstone)
$89
Comfort Inn & Suites(Sierra Vista)(Great Value!)
$109
ComfortInn
Days Inn Sierra Vista(Sierra Vista)(Great Value!)
$59
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsmade to order breakfastfire pitfree breakfastdragoon mountainssaloon doorsroom was cleanrooms facevisiting tombstonehot breakfastboot hill cemeterybathroom areaquailin townwould stay here againan older hotelminute drivegreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 2, 2013

We went to tombstone in early nov. this year and spent four days, at the LandMark Lookout Lodge....we had, as always the best time here ever!!!This Lodge, offers not only clean, quiet, comfy rooms, but an absolutely WONDERFUL, FREE BREAKFAST, as well, you can not go wrong staying at this location....and the staff here....100%,,,the best!!!!!!!!!!!! When we leave here, we feel like we are leaving family!!!!

Room Tip: We love the bottom floor rooms, because my husband has a disability, and they dont have elevators to the second floor, so if you can do a small climb of stairs, thats okay...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Shirley R, Director of Sales at Landmark Lookout Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Dear William W,

I have to say that your kind review absolutely made my day! Thank you so much! Our goal as hoteliers is to make sure that each one of our guests is treated like family and welcomed with open arms.

Thank you for speaking so highly of our fantastic staff and the great crew who makes an amazing breakfast every morning. We do take great pride in what we do and I will be sure to pass along your lovely comments to the staff. They love hearing feedback from our guests.

William W, please come back and see us the next time you find yourself in Tombstone. We would love to host you once again and show your our hospitality hearts!

Many Kind Regards,

Reviewed October 13, 2013

My husband and I stayed here in September on a trip to Tombstone and were both happy with the experience. It was just across the road from Boot Hill cemetery and a 10-15 minute walk from town. The hotel was clean and comfortable and the staff very pleasant and helpful. The complimentary breakfast was also very nice.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank syoconnor

Hello syoconnor,

I'd like to thank you so very much for your kind remarks about our hotel. We appreciate your feedback very much! It's nice to know how we're doing.

I am delighted to know that you found our hotel clean and inviting and also that you enjoyed our great cooked to order breakfast. It is very good!

We are very close to all activities in town and all of our rooms face the Dragoon Mountains and that spectacular vista. So glad you enjoyed your stay!

Please come back and visit us again soon!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed October 12, 2013

My sister and I stayed here for 3 days while exploring the Tombstone area. VERY friendly and helpful staff, even the housekeepers. Very pet-friendly too. We liked the little walkways around the hotel and the decorations. The breakfast, included with the room, is cooked to order and brought to your table, not a stale buffet like most hotel breakfasts. And it's good too! We had a minor problem with our room (slow bathtub drain) and when we reported it, it was fixed promptly. If we ever come back to Tombstone we will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the highway are best, nice view.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Dear VickiM,

Firstly, thank you so much for your kind review of our hotel. I am tickled to know that you and your sister enjoyed your 3 day visit with us. Glad to know that your pets enjoyed their stay too!

I certainly appreciate your lovely remarks about our staff and their friendliness and helpfulness. We do have a wonderful group of people working with us! I will make sure they read your comments and I'm sure they will remember you and your sister.

I know you live in Illinois, but the next time you travel back to our neck of the woods, please come and stay with us again. We would love to welcome you back!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed October 3, 2013

My sister and I each drove three hours to see each other, and decided to meet and stay here. It was easy to find, close to town, and the desk clerk was very informative and helpful. We were given maps of attractions, and discounts for meals. We weren't there long enough to try the pool, but did take advantage of the fire pit, where we were able to sit and relax! The room was a bit dated, but not in a bad way. It was clean and bright. The breakfast that was included was really quite impressive and quite tasty! I would definately stay there again!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear 883r,

I am so delighted to hear that you and your sister chose our hotel and that you had a good experience staying with us.

Thank you for letting me know that our desk clerk was helpful to you. We do think it's essential that our staff be experts on the area so they can assist you in planning the things to do and see when visiting Tombstone.

Glad you enjoyed our breakfast and got to sit around the fire pit. It's a different experience and one that our guests do enjoy- relaxing by the fire, taking in the stars and munching on a toasted marshmallow.

Next time you and your sister, plan another outing, please let us know and we invite you to come and stay with us again.

Thanks you again for taking the time to write us a review!

Best Wishes,

Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

We recently went to Tombstone as part of an educational trip with our kids. The Lodge was close to every thing. The free Breakfast with the meal was great. When you are traveling the breakfast offered at different places is always questionable. We were impressed with the fresh cooked pancakes, biscuits and gravy, bacon, sasage and other items. The rooms were built in the 60s and are older but they were clean and fit right into the old west motif. There's a fire pit and marshmallows are offered for evening roasting with the kids.

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear tifani200384,

I would like to thank you so very much for your lovely review of your stay with us. I am delighted to learn that you and your children enjoyed your educational trip to Tombstone and the Landmark Lookout Lodge!

Yes, the hotel is very convenient and close to area attractions. I am glad that you and your family took advantage of our free down home cooked to order breakfast and enjoyed sitting out by the fire pit with marshmallows. It's a great way to just relax and visit with other guests too!

I invite you to come back and stay with us anytime you travel back to Cochise County!

Kindest Regards,