My sister and I stayed here for 3 days while exploring the Tombstone area. VERY friendly and helpful staff, even the housekeepers. Very pet-friendly too. We liked the little walkways around the hotel and the decorations. The breakfast, included with the room, is cooked to order and brought to your table, not a stale buffet like most hotel breakfasts. And it's good too! We had a minor problem with our room (slow bathtub drain) and when we reported it, it was fixed promptly. If we ever come back to Tombstone we will definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landmark Lookout Lodge is located near the OK Corral, Tombstone Visitor Center, Boothill Cemetery, Cochise College, Bisbee Queen Mine Tours, Fort Huachuca and Kartchner Caverns State Park. The Landmark Lookout Lodge offers guests an outdoor pool, free full breakfast served from 7am to 10am, free high-speed wireless Internet access, business center, wakeup service, free parking with room for large vehicles and small pets are accepted with additional charges. Guest rooms offer cable TV with extra stations, free high speed wireless internet access, mini-fridge, hair dryer, free local calls, air conditioning, alarm clock/radio, iron/board and electronic door locks. Requests are not guaranteed, and will be granted based on availability at check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Landmark Lookout Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Lookout Hotel Tombstone
- Best Western Lookout Hotel
- Best Western Tombstone
- Tombstone Best Western