My sister and I each drove three hours to see each other, and decided to meet and stay here. It was easy to find, close to town, and the desk clerk was very informative and helpful. We were given maps of attractions, and discounts for meals. We weren't there long enough to try the pool, but did take advantage of the fire pit, where we were able to sit and relax! The room was a bit dated, but not in a bad way. It was clean and bright. The breakfast that was included was really quite impressive and quite tasty! I would definately stay there again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landmark Lookout Lodge is located near the OK Corral, Tombstone Visitor Center, Boothill Cemetery, Cochise College, Bisbee Queen Mine Tours, Fort Huachuca and Kartchner Caverns State Park. The Landmark Lookout Lodge offers guests an outdoor pool, free full breakfast served from 7am to 10am, free high-speed wireless Internet access, business center, wakeup service, free parking with room for large vehicles and small pets are accepted with additional charges. Guest rooms offer cable TV with extra stations, free high speed wireless internet access, mini-fridge, hair dryer, free local calls, air conditioning, alarm clock/radio, iron/board and electronic door locks. Requests are not guaranteed, and will be granted based on availability at check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Landmark Lookout Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Lookout Hotel Tombstone
- Best Western Lookout Hotel
- Best Western Tombstone
- Tombstone Best Western