“Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!”

Trail Rider's Inn Motel
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Tombstone
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Stayed @ The Trail Rider's inn for the 1st time in August of 2012 for my birthday. I called to make my reservations, and this sweet woman with an English accent answers the phone...This was the owner Lauren,she talked with me answered all my questions & was very helpful. The Trail rider is not a huge hotel so you get much better service. You aren't treated like just another customer your treated like family.
Lauren is a wonderful person! In the very short conversation we had I knew when we got there everything was going to be perfect! Our visit was Awesome we sat out one night with some of the other guests and just laughed like we had known each other a life time. Lauren made our visit Perfect!!! maybe too perfect...lol my boyfriend didn't want to leave.
You feel like your at home there & the staff is great. I never imagined that I would make a life long friend by staying at the Trail Rider's Inn, but I did.

Room Tip: Stayed in room 11 it was nice but then again each room has it's own appeal.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

Just returned from our third stay and we were not disappointed, our room was clean and comfortable and the owners could not be friendlier. Position is great for visits to Allen St. We will definitely book here again if we return to tombstone.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Spent three days here. Nice motel. Clean and within walking distance of downtown. A small free morning breakfast sporting donuts, fruit, coffee and juice. Parking in front of your room. Friendly staff. Was quiet and very clean.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I bought a house here in arizona and stopped in tombstone for the night and loved this hotel lauren was amazing made you feel at home I ended up staying for three weeks till the closing on my house. Had the best time ever! Lauren and judy were the most amazing people the hotel was the cleanest one I had stayed in.they both were extremely helpful on thinga to do were to eat. I could never thank them enough for the great time I had. Thank you agian jennifer u

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Wow!! This was the first time staying at the Trail Riders Inn. We will stay there from now on, every time we visit Tombstone! The rooms are spotless, the beds so comfortable, the AC works perfectly. The pool is absolutely beautiful and the spa hot and bubbley! Even better than that are Loren and Paul, the owners of this darling place. They made me feel right at home, making sure I had everything I needed. I loved it so much I didn't want to leave!
Thank you for making this the best stay I've ever had in Tombstone.

Room Tip: Several friends on this trip. All were extremely pleased with their rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Alright, this is It! We spent the night here during the week. We had our pick of 3 rooms! I decided on room 18 with a picket fenced-in mini porch. It was awesome! You'll love the huge shower heads in the bath. The staff was so sweet and accomodating. I loved their, british accents! What a contrast for Tombstone! My hubby and I enjoyed the last night jacuzzi under the stars, in the 'Tiki Love Shack.' Nice pool too. The continental breakfast was fair, but free. We ate on the fenced-in porch, visited by a lizard, a blind sweet pitbull and a curious cat. Points of interest; in the office the 5ft+ rattlesnake skin on display, walking distance from Fremont St. and all the sights! Check into the Trail Rider's and you'll be checking out a really good time in Tombstone.

Room Tip: Room 18 is the one for everyone!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Theresa P
Reviewed August 14, 2012

My wife and i stayed there over the weekend and i just have to say what an amazing, fun time we had. The woman who ran the place was SO nice. She actually cared about how we felt about our stay and made sure we had everything we needed. The room was spotless. it was only about 3 minutes to walk into the heart of tombstone. I couldnt think of a better place to stay in the area. Thanks trail riders, you made our trip so much more enjoyable!

Room Tip: choose the one in the northeast corner with the porch.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tombstone
The Tombstone Grand Hotel
#5 of 11 in Bisbee
Tombstone Sagebrush Inn
Tombstone Sagebrush Inn
#6 of 9 in Tombstone

Been to Trail Rider's Inn Motel? Share your experiences!