All reviewsin townallen streetgreat place to stayhot tubrooms are cleannice poolwould definitely stay here againhistoric districtmotelbunkhouseofficeactionporchazdiscount
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I bought a house here in arizona and stopped in tombstone for the night and loved this hotel lauren was amazing made you feel at home I ended up staying for three weeks till the closing on my house. Had the best time ever! Lauren and judy were the most amazing people the hotel was the cleanest one I had stayed in.they both were extremely helpful on thinga to do were to eat. I could never thank them enough for the great time I had. Thank you agian jennifer u

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Wow!! This was the first time staying at the Trail Riders Inn. We will stay there from now on, every time we visit Tombstone! The rooms are spotless, the beds so comfortable, the AC works perfectly. The pool is absolutely beautiful and the spa hot and bubbley! Even better than that are Loren and Paul, the owners of this darling place. They made me feel right at home, making sure I had everything I needed. I loved it so much I didn't want to leave!
Thank you for making this the best stay I've ever had in Tombstone.

Room Tip: Several friends on this trip. All were extremely pleased with their rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Alright, this is It! We spent the night here during the week. We had our pick of 3 rooms! I decided on room 18 with a picket fenced-in mini porch. It was awesome! You'll love the huge shower heads in the bath. The staff was so sweet and accomodating. I loved their, british accents! What a contrast for Tombstone! My hubby and I enjoyed the last night jacuzzi under the stars, in the 'Tiki Love Shack.' Nice pool too. The continental breakfast was fair, but free. We ate on the fenced-in porch, visited by a lizard, a blind sweet pitbull and a curious cat. Points of interest; in the office the 5ft+ rattlesnake skin on display, walking distance from Fremont St. and all the sights! Check into the Trail Rider's and you'll be checking out a really good time in Tombstone.

Room Tip: Room 18 is the one for everyone!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Theresa P
Reviewed August 14, 2012

My wife and i stayed there over the weekend and i just have to say what an amazing, fun time we had. The woman who ran the place was SO nice. She actually cared about how we felt about our stay and made sure we had everything we needed. The room was spotless. it was only about 3 minutes to walk into the heart of tombstone. I couldnt think of a better place to stay in the area. Thanks trail riders, you made our trip so much more enjoyable!

Room Tip: choose the one in the northeast corner with the porch.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2012

My friend Johanna and I arrived late afternoon in Tombstone on Friday 4th May 2012.

We decided to find a motel in the town, went to see a few and then discovered
Trail Riders.

What a shock I had when I started talking to owner Lauren to find out that she was a
fellow Brit.

Throughout our 4000 mile + Road Trip, it was the equal best motel that we stayed
at.