$80
$85
$90
  • Free Internet
$120
Tombstone Sagebrush Inn(Tombstone)(Great Value!)
$56
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $62/night.

Larian Motel(Tombstone)
$89
Comfort Inn & Suites(Sierra Vista)(Great Value!)
$94
All reviewsroom was cleanin townallen streetgreat place to stayhot tubnice poolhistoric districtmotelofficebunkhouseactionporchazdiscount
Reviewed April 6, 2012

The Trail Riders Inn is a very old 50's style motel. The owners were very nice and worked hard. The room was clean when we arrived. In fact it smelled so strongly of disinfectant that I tried to open the bathroom window only to find it painted shut. The back bedroom window had the opposite problem. I cranked it open and later couldn't close it.
The things about the stay that bothered me were that you could hear everyone's conversations out in front of the room while they sat outside all hours of the evening. The faucets in the bathroom could not be shut off completely. Breakfast was hardboiled eggs, glazed day old doughnuts, juice, coffee, and fruit each day. And we were told by Paul that we would be given a 10% discount in most every store and restaurant in town if we show them our room key and tell them where we were staying. No one had heard about this discount which was embarrassing to us. I would have rather not have been lied to. It wasn't nessecary.

Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank cem3125
Reviewed April 5, 2012

The room was very clean and larger than most chain hotel rooms, the owners were very nice and very accommodating. My only complaint is with the single pane windows, as you walk by the rooms, you can hear peoples' entire conversation, even when they are speaking quietly... Not the best if you want to have a little "romance" action, or if you aren't interested in hearing others having theirs. Inside the rooms are very quiet, with solid cinder block walls, you can't hear anything from other rooms. The Inn is just a couple minutes walk away from the boardwalk where all the shops, restaurants and tours are, but far enough away that the late night music and partiers aren't a concern.

Room Tip: The internet doesn't work well at all. We took our laptops all over trying to find a connection, which would sometimes work but then a minute later would lose connection again. Maybe speak with the owners beforehand to see if some rooms have better internet access if computer use is important.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chai T
Reviewed April 5, 2012

My husband and I just celebrated our first year of Marriage. We wanted to do something fun. We decided to go to Tombstone for the weekend. I went on line and found Trail Riders Inn. When I called, the owner answered the phone and was very polite and helpful. On our way to Tombstone, I called to let him know that we would be checking in late and he said no problem. When we arrived and checked in the owner was very helpful and pointed out some of the best places for food, drinks, and activities. Our two-day stay was conferrable and most relaxing.
We had a lot of fun and enjoyed mingling with the locals!
Thank you for everything Paul!

Room Tip: Just talk with the owner ask them about the Bunk House
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank minnie b
Reviewed March 14, 2012

The people who run this place are awesome! They really care about their guests. Some rooms are better than others but they have no problem in showing you before you decide. They are very, very honest. I would make this my first choice for Tombstone time and again.

Room Tip: Get there early.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Carl H
Reviewed March 7, 2012

Im a local here and had issues at home and needed a room 4 the nite and went to the tombstone motel at ten oclock at nite, office was closed and no one and I mean no one answered the phone or called back and thier parking lot was almost empty. Then I went across the street to the Adobe Lodge Motel. There was no one in the office and I called the phone no. and the guy picked up and refused me because I had cash. He told me the last time someone paid cash they took his curtains. I couldnt believe it. So I went to Trail Riders Inn and THOUGHT I was going to go through the same thing again, now u have to understand the aforementioned motels are SUPPOSED to be 24hr motels But when I got to the Trail Riders and called the number and the owner unwittingly got the message of my conversation about HOW THIS TOWN DOES BUSINESS and she called me back, immediately came down with a broken leg, got me in a room quick and then drove me to my room escorted me in(dont forget even with a broken leg) now thats service and she didnt have to do any of that AND its not even a 24hr motel, my hats off to you.

Room Tip: Its worry free.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo