“Outstanding place to stay”
Review of Larian Motel

Larian Motel
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Tombstone
Reviewed April 20, 2007

I have been traveling to Tombstone for the past three years and have always stayed at the Larian. The owner, Gordon, is very gracious and helpful. I have had to come into town very late and he had the room ready and open for me with just a quick phone call. The rooms are very nice and clean and as mentioned, the service is outstanding.

James Krumbach
Michigan

Stayed: October 2006

Reviewed April 17, 2007

This was a wonderful stay!!! My husband and I rode our bike down and Gordon let us park it right outside our room. He was wonderful and so helpful with telling us the "must sees". Definitely will go back again. Our room was spacious, and OMG soooo clean! We have stayed at some 5 star resorts that didn't measure up to the Larian. Loved it and would recommend it over any of the others. thank you, Gordon!

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 17, 2007

I've stayed at the Larian in Tombstone several times, and every experience has been wonderful. The rooms are clean, and the service has always been great. The owner/operator, Gordon, has a big heart, and it is clear that he puts his heart and soul into his business. He has always been a gracious and accommodating host, and he has allowed our group to host barbecues and potlucks out in the courtyard. He has been a welcome guest at those, and he treats every guest as a friend. I appreciate his honesty, his fairness, and his dedication to his business. I will always choose to stay at the Larian unless it is full when I'm traveling to Tombstone.

Bonnie Vining
Javalina's Coffee & Friends
Tucson, AZ

Stayed: April 2007
Reviewed April 17, 2007

We frequently take a drive to Tombstone as it is one of our most favourite places and we always stay at the best Motel in town...the Larian. We find the owner a very personable person, the rooms are always clean and provide enough comfort to make the stay pleasureable. I recommend the Larian to anyone wanting a good priced and one block walking distance to everything Motel.

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2007

I have known the Larian Motel owner, Gordon Anderson for years and have brought a history group to Tombstone most every March since 2000. Never have I heard a single complaint about the Larian nor Gordon Anderson.

Gordon is as honest as the day is long. I have personally referred many people to the Larian Motel because of the honest and ethical manner in which Gordon conducts his business.

The room are always clean and neat, the location is great. Coffee is supplied to each room at no extra charge.

Billy B.J. Johnson

Reviewed April 12, 2007

Some time ago I stayed at the LARIAN MOTEL in Tombstone, Az. My stay was for two nights. I paid the owner of this establishment with a debit card and signed the receipt. He retained his copy, I kept mine. After my tour of Arizona was over I returned home. The next day I took all of my receipts, compared them to my bank account ledger online and found the owner of the LARIAN MOTEL decided to help himself to my bank account by removing, without authorization or a signed sales receipt, cash. His decision to access my account was a cash transaction, not a credit transaction which is easily disputed. I was not able to receive my money back which was removed without my knowlege or authorization by the owner of the LARIAN MOTEL. The owner of this establishment did not and to this day does not have my signature on a sales receipt for his running my debit card numbers manually. My advice to anyone considering staying at the LARIAN MOTEL in Tombstone is to find another place to conduct business.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank geeimjoe
scoremore, Owner/Manager at Larian Motel, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2007

This Never happened. We work very hard and have never charged this individual as stated. This is a angry human being that would rather the Larian Motel not prosper well. We have tried to contact this person to see what the problem is and get nowhere with them. It is impossible for us to do what they are saying. Please read the other guest comments on the Larian mote in Tombstone Arizona..

Thank you Gordon Anderson owner /manager

Reviewed April 3, 2007

Our stay at the Larian was very pleasant. The room was clean and the bathroom was spotless. Gordon, the proprietor, was very helpful in pointing out places of interest, and suggesting restaurants where we could get a discount if we mentioned that we were staying at the Larian. Gordon also answered our emails immediately when we submitted questions prior to our stay.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled with friends