“Wonderful staff, clean rooms and great character.”
Review of Larian Motel

and 1 more site!
Larian Motel
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Tombstone
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We only stayed one night here but the lady who owns the place was so friendly and helpful. The rooms were very tidy and the whole western theme of the place is great. It's a great ouch to put a copy of the DVD 'tombstone' in every room also. Nice and close to the centre of town.

2  Thank Naomi H

Reviewed May 17, 2013

This place is a gem!! We have been on the road for a month. From Niagara Falls to D.C.,Churchill Downs, Jamestown VA, New Orleans...choosing to stay in motels, as opposed to 'chain' places. This is the loveliest place we have stayed. The owner obviously takes a great deal of pride here. Very quaint and cozy, yet all the amenities you need. I have nothing negative to say. If I could, I would just stay!!!' Do not pass this place by! I will make Tombstone a destination in the future, and hope I can get a reservation, when I do!'

• Stayed: May 2013
3  Thank eracer956
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Looking from the outside you won't expect to see what lies within. The rooms are lovely. They are also clean and fresh. Very comfortable, and reasonably priced. Mid week you might be able to negotiate a little. Reception Lady was delightful. The Larian Motel is very comfortable and you can walk to Allen St in a few minutes.

3  Thank Hugh D
Reviewed May 12, 2013

This motel was awesome from the ladies cleaning to the owner and Linda at the front desk.. People in the entire town were friendly. If you want a really good steak check out " The depot" it was one of the best steaks i ever had. The steak was big and we were unable to finish them. They packed them up for us gave us extra plates - utensils- napkins and steak sauce. The Larian has fridge and micro waves in the room - so no problems heating it up the next day. The rooms were clean - the bathrooms were clean and the king size bed we had was great. i could have packed it up and took it home it was so comfy.We walked to everything it was close to all the attractions. Over all great experience we plan on coming back and when we do we will stay at the Larian again. - side note : if you want a really good Margarita get the Catus Margarita at Big Nose Kates - really good –

Room Tip: we stay in two different rooms while we were there. We showed up a day earlier and they were able t...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sue b
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Planned a trip to Tombstone for some time and when I checked Tripadvisor for motels in Tombstone it appears that this is motel was about the only motel that had decent reviews. I tried to book on line as the Larian is only associated with Booking.com and it said there were no rooms available on the days I wanted. Never trusting Booking.com I got their tele nr. from the yellow pages and called and they absolutely had rooms and the prices were 10% cheaper than listed at booking.com This place is just a small motel, nothing fancy but very clean and comfortable and only a minute walk from the main part of town. It is wonderful you don't need your car to go anywhere except maybe boot hill which may be a little far depending on time of year and traffic. As stated in other places Linda in the office is just great and very helpful. Wouldn't think of staying anywhere else when we go again. I did check about other motels there when we got there and did not receive any good words about any motel except the Larian from any of the locals I talked to. For reference we were there 1-3 May 2013. Good traveling!

Room Tip: The only thing I could say here is they one cabin type room separate from the main motel that costs...
1  Thank mrgman2
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Old motel, remodeled to extremely comfortable stndards! Staff is friendly, helpful and thoughtful. The outside has the original look and I thought it would smell old and musty, but it didn't. I really was great. Small bathrooms, probably not to comfy for a very large person, but otherwise perfect.

Room Tip: Back rooms are away from the road, but traffic is very light at night.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Linda in the office is a sweetheart. The rooms were clean and comfortable and cozy. Didnt want to leave, but had to go finish our vacation. I will return and I will be getting a hold of Linda at Larian for a room!!

• Stayed: April 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tombstone
The Tombstone Grand Hotel
#8 of 11 in Bisbee
Bisbee Grand Hotel
Bisbee Grand Hotel
#5 of 11 in Bisbee

Been to Larian Motel? Share your experiences!