“Great Motel”

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Tombstone
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great Motel”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

We are tour operators ( American Motorcycle Tours ) from Germany for guided Harley Tours. Everytime when we come to beautiful Tombstone we stay at the Larian Motel. This is the best place to stay here and Gordon is very helpful in any questions. Don't miss the Larian Motel
Thomas CEO American Motorcycle Tours

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Thomas271

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (151)
Louisiana
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Charming place within walking distance of everything in town. Very clean with nicely decorated rooms. Owners were very friendly and helpful. I would absolutely stay there again and recommend it to anyone else.

• Stayed April 2013
Annapolis, Maryland
Reviewed March 31, 2013

If only everywhere was as nice of a place to stay as the Larian. Friendly owner, clean rooms, charm of an old motel on the outside but in the inside everything is like new. Ideal location right in the center of town and within walking distance of all the Tombstone sights. We loved the place and wouldn't even think of staying anywhere else on our next visit to Tombstone.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Travelinginourblood
Reno, Nevada
Reviewed March 29, 2013

have been here several times and the quality and cleanliness never change very close to town and very quiet both my kids were sick and the desk clerk was so very helpful staff always friendly we had to leave early due to illness and they credited us back one night best place in tombstone

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank lynne m
Sawbridgeworth, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 21, 2013

A friendly warm welcome and comfortable very clean rooms. Very close to historic Tombstone - easy to walk to all the main sites. It seems pointless staying at hotels on the outskirts of Tombstone when the Larian puts you right at the centre of things. Highly recommended.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank arby27
Duluth, Minnesota
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We rented two rooms at the Larian Motel on Saturday, March 9th and had a wonderful time. I needed two rooms for my husband, my friend, myself, and my parents (we are 30 and my parents are in their 70s) but when I called the night before arrival, the friendly owner advised me that they had two rooms left (one with a king sized bed and a smoking room with two queens). I wasn't really delighted with booking the smoking room, but I really wanted to stay there based on the awesome reviews. The owner assured me it wasn't smelly (which it was not at all). The next morning he had a cancellation and called me back to see if I wanted that room instead as it was non-smoking. How kind! The motel is a locally owned ma and pa place which is obviously loved. Cute décor, nice beds, friendly and honest/helpful staff, and all within walking distance of the shops, restaurants, and attractions of Tombstone. I have stayed in plenty of motels, and I was really pleased with this one. It really was a wonderful place to stay at a reasonable price. I would stay there again and recommend it to all.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Johnny Ringo room (I believe it was room 4). It had an old west décor and a wonder...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank C M
The Black Hills, South Dakota
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I love this place! Have stayed here many times, but it had been around 10 years or so since the last visit. I was pleased to see the same owner, and he actually remembered me. The staff is sweet, made sure we had plenty of coffee, and left snacks in the room. Clean, great shower, walking distance to everywhere you need to be in Tombstone. We were given discounts at other businesses when we told them we were staying at the Larian....the business owners in town love the owner, too! A must stay!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ArtistJK
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tombstone
The Tombstone Grand Hotel
#6 of 9 in Tombstone
Budget Host Inn Tombstone
Budget Host Inn Tombstone
#7 of 9 in Tombstone

Been to Larian Motel? Share your experiences!