“Best place in town!”

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Tombstone
Arizona
“Best place in town!”
Reviewed October 19, 2007

This is not only the best hotel/motel in Tombstone for the money, it's the best motel in Tombstone period! Conveniently located within walking distance to downtown, my experience was a clean room with nice furniture and everything in working order, a good mattress on the bed and a friendly, courteous staff. All for a rate well below that of the chains.
Why stay anywhere else? Thank you for a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed October 2007, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
7 Thank FatElvisimpersonator

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (149)
Las Cruces, NM
Reviewed October 10, 2007

The Larian is the best hotel in Tombstone because the rooms are clean, well furnished, centrally located, and the owner and staff treat you as if you were a family guest. Our family has chosen the Larian for the last nine years and will continue to do so. The owner provided friendly service and made every effort to ensure our visit was the best whether it is was providing room amenities or suggesting sightseeing points of interest, historical perspectives, or places to eat. You can easily walk to every attraction; OK Corral, the restaurants, Bird Cage Theatre, Big Nose Kate's and the Crystal Palace.

Stayed September 2007
6 Thank ArmySF
england
Reviewed September 18, 2007

we have stopped in tombstone many times at various hotels and the larion is the best by far.We wondered how we could have missed this clean comfertable very quiet hotel.It is walking distance from all the attractions and resterants,the manager and staff were all very helpfull and obliging,would highly recomend you try this place first, we will be back

Stayed September 2007
6 Thank bosshog1
essex
Reviewed August 19, 2007

Great position. A clean decent hotel

• Liked — Location and clean
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with family
5 Thank bjfkdf
Tyler, Texas
Reviewed July 30, 2007

We recently stayed at the Larian Motel in Tombstone, and it was a wonderful experience. The rooms were very clean, the staff was hospitable and very helpful about places to see and where to eat. It was such a nice change of pace from the "chain hotels". We are planning our return visit this fall and we will definately be staying at the Larian Motel. I recommend it highly.......

Dave and Mary Kay Taylor
Bullard, Texas

• Liked — Clean quaint rooms
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Big_Country_Dave
San Diego, California
Reviewed June 20, 2007

While researching and planning for our family trip to Tombstone, AZ, I noticed it really is a small town and was very skeptical about the kind of little motels that we would find. I happened to see the Larian on a website for Tombstone accomodations and after reading many great reviews about the property on sites like tripadvisor, decided it sounded like the perfect place for us. I wanted to book 2 rooms for 2 nights. Booking was a breeze! I simply emailed Gordon, the owner, with my request and he emailed back almost immediately with my confimation #. I arrived and was pleasantly surprised to find
the exterior of the Larian to be in pristine condition! I pulled up, went into the little office and found Gordon there waiting for me. He
knew my name right away and we were checked in and handed keys in less than 10 minutes. We had the Doc Holliday and Wyatt Earp rooms, which are right next to each other. The rooms were large, clean and NO HORRIBLE OLD MOTEL SMELL. Totally clean smelling and each had two queen beds and a full size sofa, a desk w/chair, a large TV. The bathrooms were EXTREMELY CLEAN, just very small and no bathtub (be advised of this if you have very young kids and need a tub) My kids are old enough for showers on their own so this motel was perfect. The Larian is literally within a very short walking distance of ALL attractions in Tombstone. I plan to go back to Tombstone and will be staying here again and have and will highly recommend it to all my friends and family. I am extremely picky when it comes to motels and I really can't find anything to complain about on this one. Housekeeping was great too! We had Maggie!:) Try the Larian! I promise you wont be disappointed!

Stayed May 2007
2 Thank nantoon
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
Reviewed June 11, 2007

I loved this place! We will be back someday and I would never choose anyplace else. We have stayed at the Best Western and I have nothing bad to say about it at all. The location and the people were just far greater than the BW.

• Liked — Very nice friendly host and great location.
  • Disliked — Can't think of a thing
  • Stayed March 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank Flbeachbumnut
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tombstone
The Tombstone Grand Hotel
#6 of 9 in Tombstone
Budget Host Inn Tombstone
Budget Host Inn Tombstone
#7 of 9 in Tombstone

Been to Larian Motel? Share your experiences!