“location location”

Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Tombstone
az
“location location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2010

Just stayed overnight, no wait for check in, the location is perfect for walking. The room was a little small but overall it was affordable, clean and the front desk girl was ver y accomidating.
thanks

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank noseahereaz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
amsterdam
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2010

We arrived in the middle of the night. Service was quick in opening the door and signing us in. Too bad the cockroaches also arrived in the hotel lobby.(little office)

Room was fairly clean, spider here and there but not too bad.
Only thing i really didn't like was that the service left a note that she would apreciate a tip.
I left 5cts, it is uncalled for and plain rude.

Close to town, that's for sure. Coyote's where howling all night, nice for the vibe.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Tombstone hotels

Arizona
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2010

Booked two rooms, one for the kids and one for my husband and I. Our room was spacious and clean enough the kids room on the old side of the building was horrendous. There were two used pump bottles of soap for our use, along with a used bottle of suave shampoo. Thankfully I had thought to bring my own. They must not pay their housekeepers very much because there are signs everywhere with the housekeepers begging for tips.. One envelope on the night stand begging for tips and a whole sheet printed out and taped to the mirror above the dresser. I went to the office told the clerk I couldn't call my kids from my room, but they could call mine. The clerk said "huh somethin wierds going on with the phones" I then asked about wifi, "it radiates around the office" After asking I was supplied the passcode (our room was right next to the office) STILL wouldn't connect all the way.. finally went to bed. One positive, you get a free cup of coffee from the pizza place next door..

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
Rodeo, NM
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2010

So I check in last night with my father and brother and get two rooms. I check into my room and then decide to look around a bit. I'm in the Motel parking lot and begin walking towards a building that looks to me like the laundry mat. I hear some loud whistling which I ignore and then hear a louder more persistent whistle. I turn around and there is the clerk walking towards me across the parking lot. I walk over to him and asks what he needs. He frantically points in the other direction and says "The town is that way." I say thats interesting but I'm just looking around. He turns around and walks away in a huff and I ask him where the laundry mat is and he just keeps walking mumbling under his breath. For some reason he didn't want me to walk in a certain part of town. He may have been mentally ill or as another review stated the owners unstable son.
As for the room I'll keep it short and sweet. There was a big handwritten note next to my bed reminding me that a tip was expected for the cleaning person. I found this offensive. I don't need to be prompted when to tip. I tip strictly when and if I feel like. I threw the obnoxious note in the garbage. The few channels on the TV were fuzzy, none of the major networks were available so I couldn't watch the Olympics. The remote control was taped and barely functioned. The shower leaked water all over the bathroom when used. There was no hot water in the morning. There were a few holes in the walls and my father’s room had a cracked window. The promised wireless internet was nonexistent. There was no soap for the shower or sink...only industrial strength liquid soap. It seems this motel has lost its sense of pride. It wasn't just the cheapness of my room but the bizarre attitude of the clerk left a really bad taste in my mouth. I wanted to exploreTombstone but I ended up just staying in my room all night. I hope the owner gets rid of the mentally ill clerk and fixes up the Motel. I absolutely would not recommend this place unless you are very desperate.

Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank SmokyBarnable
Salt Lake City, Utah
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2010

We stayed here Jan 14-19, our 2nd time, We love the closeness to the town, and the history surronding the old aprt, which is haunted, yes no frills, but clean nice and cozy, perfect for us, Will stay here agin, i wish they had WIFI through out the motel not on just one side, but o well, we will be fine.;-)

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
Riverside, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2010

We stayed in their suite which was just a larger room from a normal room, but are you really there for their rooms. Not really. We were just looking for a clean place to stay and we got it. The place was clean and quite. This was our second time in Tombstone and this hotel was way better than the last one we were at. It is walking distance to the heart of town and that was why we came. One tip don't forget to pack your shampoo, bar soap and a hair dryer.

Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
kelowna b.c
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2010

close to everything,accepts pets ,clean room and good service

Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple