“So Friendly”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed May 9, 2014

We enjoyed our breakfast here. Unlike the other place we'd eaten at in Tombstone, we could customize anything how we wanted! Yeh! They were very accommodating, friendly - and the food was good (diner type food.)

Locals frequent this cafe - it's decorations, etc. are perfect for the area!

The server was very friendly - and the service was good.

One couple came in and the man said, "I want what I had last year." The server didn't remember what that was, but . .had a good comeback!!!

Reviewed May 8, 2014

We were on our way from Bisbee to Kartchner Caverns, and we needed a bite to eat. We stopped here and had a late breakfast. I had the choose-three-ingredients omelet, and my partner had the oatmeal. Both were very tasty, and the presentation was attractive. Service was prompt and attentive, but not intrusive. All in all, a good experience. We would certainly return and try some of the other interesting things on the menu.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

The owner of our hotel reccomended this place. So my wife and I decided to go for breakfast. The menu was decent but the food that arrived not so much. Food was overpriced, undercooked and lacked any kind of flavor. Would not reccoment this place to anyone.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Nice place to eat and allowed Bill and I to split a meal at no extra charge. Small and has atomosphere.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

This is a good place to stop for pie and coffee. It's across Allen St. from "hop town". Service is good.