“Simply Yummy!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
San Diego, California
“Simply Yummy!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I love that this wasn't overdone! It was a simple little place and the food was as I would make it at home. My kids and husband were happy (We usually can't keep everyone happy in a meal) The service was great too! Overall I'm very satisfied with the OK Cafe :)

Visited March 2013

Southwest, Florida
“Local's eat here”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Found this place at the end of Allen street. Not real big, but packed with local's. Food is good and priced right.

Visited March 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Didn't bring the bacon!”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

When I questioned the amount of bacon on my BLT I was surprised to be told that three very small rashers was the American Standard. They should rename their BLT a tomato and lettuce sandwich with a side if bacon. Never heard of this before and was unimpressed. The cafe did give me a 10% discount. I would have preferred the extra bacon.

• Visited March 2013
SE, AZ
“The best burgers”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I like the OK Cafe for its EMU and Buffalo burgers. Love the giant buffalo head that hangs out over the tables. Service is reliable and the food is all good.

Visited January 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
“A small town cafe”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

This was the first place we saw to eat lunch when we got to Tombstone. The building was a gas station back in the 50's & 60's. The interior is simple and basic. The food seemed simple, but the burger and fries I had were good. The staff was very nice and helpful.

Visited February 2013

Been to O.K. Cafe? Share your experiences!