“Extremely Nice Staff”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We ate at the Longhorn the first nite we were in town. Everyone was very nice and the food was good and well priced. I would go back there on my next visit.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

I have been going to the Tombstone area since I was a child and our grandfather used to take us all over different places in southern Arizona.

We ALWAYS eat at the Longhorn...it is tradition...it is tasty...they make great margarita's!!!!!

What more could I want!!!

The people who work there are always super friendly!

Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Burger is not angus..could it be soy? Steak was good. Service was fair. We were the only ones in the place and still had to ask for drink refills.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

The people that work here are really nice and the food is pretty good too. I have to say that the first time I ate here I was surprised. The steaks have a very nice flavor and the portions are good.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

We had dinner and breakfast at this restaurant. It was not special, but attended well our needs.

Their food was well prepared and tasty. The dishes had enormous sizes for our standards. The service was friendly and fast. The only thing not done in the service is that waitress at the dinner forgot to bring the sweet potatoes fries I ordered, but at the end it came so much food that we decided not to ask for it again.

The place is occupying a historical building and it was clearly renovated. So from inside it didn´t have the old charm that some other restaurants like the Big Nose Kate managed to preserved.

The restaurant was quite clean, including the toilettes that had a nice perfume. AS many places in the town, they also have a little number of souvenirs to sell to tourists. Interesting pictures at the walls.

1  Thank JuPereira