The Tombstone Grand Hotel
$89
$75
  • Room Service
$82
Tombstone Sagebrush Inn(Tombstone)(Great Value!)
$56
Larian Motel(Tombstone)
$89
Allen Street Inn(Tombstone)
  • Free Internet
1,180 results
All reviewsfire pitmovie nightsinging cowboyyogurtholiday inn expressfirst floorbreakfast roomcomplimentary breakfasthot tubnice place to staybeds were comfortableone night stayin townenjoyed our staystay there againok corralold west
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Rooms are ok,but no dinner available so you have to drive to the City center.
Breakfast was adverticed as full hot breakfast,when we got to the breakfast there was only coffe and Waffles left no toast,egg etc.
Upon asking the lady there she just shrugged her shoulders and said they were out of everything.

For the price you are better off staying in a motel in the center where you can get food.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank rogereriksson
John_Mesen, General Manager at The Tombstone Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2014

Hello rogereriksson! Thank you for staying with us and I do apologize for any issues that you experienced with out breakfast service. While this issue is certainly a rare occurrence at the Grand, we do not want any of our guests to be inconvenienced during their stay. Please feel free to call the hotel directly to discuss your situation with a member of management. I do hope we have the opportunity to regain your confidence in the future!

Reviewed August 2, 2014

This was a vacation with my teenage grandson. The hotel was perfect, we got the type room I requested. It was quiet and relaxing when we wanted it to be and helpful and fun when that was what we needed. We were there three days and all of the staff were just so friendly and helpful, the room was so comfortable and had a beautiful view. The location was great....about 5 minutes from the action so it was quiet at the hotel, but easy to get back to the fun and activity when we wanted to. We would definitely choose this one again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank lenora500

Hi lenora500 and thank you for staying with us! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit and I thank you for pointing out the friendly service you received from our team. I will pass along your very kind words to them. I do hope that you enjoyed all of your time in this area and that we see you again soon!

Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Tombstone hotel is a friendly and clean. The towels are still new and have a nice thickness to them. Do not get confused that the pool is dirty, the color of the pool cement has a blue and brown coloring. They gave us a nice departing gift which included 2 shot glasses with the hotel's name on them.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family

Hi robertlsantos! Thank you for staying with us in Tombstone! I do appreciate the tips you left for other traveler's in your comments and I am sure they will be useful for others coming to this area. Please let us know if you have any ideas or suggestions for us - travel safely!

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Staff was awesome.. They were very friendly, helpful and welcoming!! The room was great and we enjoyed our stay!! The Gunfight & Stagecoach ride are a must!! Kids enjoyed it too!! We appreciated the gift bag that we received upon checkout. A very nice gesture!! Thanks for making our stay enjoyable!!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Candiwann
John_Mesen, General Manager at The Tombstone Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2014

Hello LieslR! Thank you very much for staying with and I do apologize for the issues that you encountered. We certainly want to provide a comfortable and welcoming experience for all of our guests and we fell short of both your and our own expectations this time. Please feel free to contact the hotel so a member of management can address your concerns specifically. I do hope we have an opportunity to regain your confidence!

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Good: Beds are comfy, lighting in bathroom is good. We had an issue with the TV at 11:30 one night and the front desk was on it immediately.

Bad: Worst shower I've ever taken, shower sprays awful little jets that feel like needles, water pressure is awful. Breakfast is marginal at best -- Gravy but no biscuits??! -- they ran out of biscuits. And no OJ, just apple juice, which was too concentrated (and sweet!) Our room was #104, right in front of the pool, and the lights around the pool stay on ALL NIGHT!! I woke up around 3 AM thinking it was sunrise, but it was the pool lights outside. Wish someone had told me this before I insisted on a first-floor room. Oh, and there is NO ELEVATOR in this hotel. You will have to CARRY all your stuff up to your room. Pack light!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the pool -- the lights outside stay on all night!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
John_Mesen, General Manager at The Tombstone Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2014