“The Tombstone Grand is just that..... GRAND!”

The Tombstone Grand Hotel
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Tombstone
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Staff was awesome.. They were very friendly, helpful and welcoming!! The room was great and we enjoyed our stay!! The Gunfight & Stagecoach ride are a must!! Kids enjoyed it too!! We appreciated the gift bag that we received upon checkout. A very nice gesture!! Thanks for making our stay enjoyable!!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Candiwann
John_Mesen, General Manager at The Tombstone Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2014

Hello LieslR! Thank you very much for staying with and I do apologize for the issues that you encountered. We certainly want to provide a comfortable and welcoming experience for all of our guests and we fell short of both your and our own expectations this time. Please feel free to contact the hotel so a member of management can address your concerns specifically. I do hope we have an opportunity to regain your confidence!

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Good: Beds are comfy, lighting in bathroom is good. We had an issue with the TV at 11:30 one night and the front desk was on it immediately.

Bad: Worst shower I've ever taken, shower sprays awful little jets that feel like needles, water pressure is awful. Breakfast is marginal at best -- Gravy but no biscuits??! -- they ran out of biscuits. And no OJ, just apple juice, which was too concentrated (and sweet!) Our room was #104, right in front of the pool, and the lights around the pool stay on ALL NIGHT!! I woke up around 3 AM thinking it was sunrise, but it was the pool lights outside. Wish someone had told me this before I insisted on a first-floor room. Oh, and there is NO ELEVATOR in this hotel. You will have to CARRY all your stuff up to your room. Pack light!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the pool -- the lights outside stay on all night!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
John_Mesen, General Manager at The Tombstone Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2014

Reviewed July 24, 2014

The hotel is a great place to stay and the staff is outstanding. You’re not in the middle of town, but within 5 minuets of town. Not far from the town of Bisbee a great little town. You need to go there. If back in town this is the place I will stay. Great Job

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
John_Mesen, General Manager at The Tombstone Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2014

Hi Ronnie W! Thank you for the very kind words in your review and I will ensure that they are shared with our team. I was pleased to hear that you had such a positive experience and I hope that we see you again soon in Tombstone. Travel safely!

Reviewed July 23, 2014

We asked for a 1st floor room as my wife and I are handicapped. We were put on the second floor. No elevator. Others who made the reservations after us were put on the first floor in handicapped rooms and they were not handicapped in any way. My wife did not leave the room all weekend. Sorry to say but this was not a pleasant weekend.

1  Thank Donald G

Hello Donald G and thank you for staying with us! I do apologize if there was an issue with your room location during your visit. We certainly try to meet every request that is received and to ensure that our guests are comfortable while they visit Tombstone. Please feel free to call the property directly and speak to a member of management so that we can address your concerns.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

I stayed at this hotel when I was near Tombstone for business. We had stayed here once before, but it has since changed names. It was just as I remembered and I was quite glad we stayed there. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. They will give you a free map at the front and recommend various activities around Tombstone. It was a very enjoyable stay. And it is a beautiful setting!

Room Tip: I would recommend any of the upper floors. Good views and further away from bugs that may enter on t...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Hello Girl4God28! Thank you for staying with us again in Tombstone! I know my team will be pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit and that the property was up to your standards. Please let us know if you have any ideas or suggestions for us. Travel safe!

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi Ashley S! Thank you very much for staying with us and taking time to review your experience. I was pleased to hear that this return visit to our property was up to your expectations and that we were able to provide you with a clean property and friendly team members to make you welcome. I hope that we see you again soon!

Reviewed July 16, 2014

This is the place to stay while visiting Tombstone! It is close to everything worth seeing in this area. I recommend seeing Boot Hill, eating at "Big Nose Kate's" for lunch and seeing the "Helldorado" gunfight show for amusement.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dennis J
John_Mesen, General Manager at The Tombstone Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

Hi Dennis J and thank you for staying with us! I really appreciate the kind words in your review and I will share them with our team. If you have any ideas or suggestions for us, please feel free to contact the hotel anytime. Travel safely and I hope we see you again in Tombstone!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tombstone
Tombstone Monument Ranch
#5 of 11 in Bisbee
Tombstone Sagebrush Inn
Tombstone Sagebrush Inn
#5 of 9 in Tombstone

Been to The Tombstone Grand Hotel? Share your experiences!