“Tombstone was very nice.”

The Tombstone Grand Hotel
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Tombstone
GreenLeadersBronze level
Bellingham
“Tombstone was very nice.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

My husband and I had the opportunity to stay at the Tombstone Grand Hotel one evening recently. We both enjoyed the hotel very much and would highly recommend it. We had a great time while there and enjoyed the evening at the fire pit on the property. Lovely Hotel.

1 Thank Cheri E
sierravistamanager, General Manager at The Tombstone Grand Hotel, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Hi Cheri E! Thank yo for the very kind words and I will ensure that our team reads your review. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and I hope we see you again! Travel safe!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
Chandler
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

Had a blast out on the patio by the fire in the evenings. Close but not too close to downtown festivities. Didn't get a chance to swim but the pool and jacuzzi looked great. The waffles in the morning were yummy.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello Elaine M! Thank yo for taking time to share your experience and I am happy that you enjoyed your time with us. Our fire pit is definitely one of our guests favorite places to sit during the beautiful southwest evenings and I am pleased that you took advantage of it. Travel safe and see you soon!
Batavia, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

We ended visit to Arizona with Tombstone. The Grand Hotel was an excellent place to stay and explore the area near town but not too close. Rooms were clean and service was excellent. Nice breakfast and seating area. Elizabeth at the desk was very helpful and we look forward to next time.
Melissa & Steve WNY

Room Tip: First Floor if you want to avoid stairs
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Hello MelBlk3 and thank you for taking time to write a review. My team will be pleased to hear that we were able to provide a nice ending to your vacation. I hope that you had the opportunity to enjoy all of the attractions in Tombstone while staying with us. I will ensure that Elizabeth reads your kind words about her. Enjoy your next vacation!
Boulder, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014

We found the staff to be helpful and courteous. They were a bit overwhelmed at breakfast so we waited a bit for eggs and potatoes but the food was good. They provided chicken fried steak, small, country potatoes, biscuits and gravy, small omelets, waffles, and the usual accompaniment of a continental breakfast. The price was a bit high but probably the nicest choice in Tombstone.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Hi BoulderPaul2014! Thank you for visiting Tombstone and for sharing your thoughts about the stay at the Grand! I am happy that you enjoyed our breakfast and do apologize for any wait you encountered for hot food - we certainly strive to provide timely service and will work to improve. Please travel safely and I hope we see you again!
Albuquerque
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

Hotel was okay, It was expensive and overall the room was just mediocre. Tombstone is always in character so do not expect Las Vegas type of rooms.I think this hotel just needs to become a little polished.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi Richard A! Thank you very much for your review and I will be sharing it with my team. We will be hard at work polishing up and I do hope you give us another chance to impress you. Please feel free to call me or my AGM anytime to discuss your experience. Travel safely!
Oracle, Arizona
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

The hotel was nice...the staff friendly...only problem was pool was broke...that was the main reason we wanted to stay there...so that was very disappointing. The breakfast was good although there were no eggs.There was sausage potatoes gravy ...but no biscuits.The room was very spacious and clean.There are no elevators so bottom floor would be better if anyone can't walk stairs.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Hello Crystal C! Thank you for staying with us and for writing a review! I do apologize for the issue we were having with the pool during your stay and completely understand your frustration. We have resolved the issue and I do hope you have an opportunity to return and enjoy. Please let me know if you have any other suggestions for us.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

After a long day of travel and sight seeing, it was wonderful to just relax! The room was very clean and super comfy and the view was simply breathtaking. I got an amazing night of sleep! The breakfast was good with a variety of options and pretty good coffee!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi jillsterific! Thank you for taking time to share your experience at the Grand! Thank you for the kind words about the room cleanliness and our breakfast - I will share your review with my team and I know they will be pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for us - travel safe!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tombstone
Landmark Lookout Lodge
#6 of 9 in Tombstone
Larian Motel
Larian Motel
#1 of 9 in Tombstone

Been to The Tombstone Grand Hotel? Share your experiences!