The stay was for a group meeting in Tombstone. I had not planned to spend as much on a room because we would lonely actually be in just to sleep. We never eat breakfast either. The town was booked solid so I do appreciate there was an available room to stay over night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on top of a hill overlooking historical Tombstone, The Tombstone Grand Hotel is an ideal vacation spot in the West's most western town. The hotel offers panoramic views from almost every guest room. Stroll down to the Boot Hill Cemetery and see how the old time cowboys lived and died in Tombstone. Then make your way to Allen Street and the rest of Tombstone, where the Wild West comes alive again. From the Birdcage Theater to the OK Corral, Tombstone has it all and The Tombstone Grand Hotel will provide you with a wonderful place to stay! Our friendly knowledgeable staff will ensure your stay will be both pleasant and relaxing, as well as providing concierge services for restaurants and attractions throughout the Tombstone area. If you are here on business the hotel offers high speed Internet access in every room along with wireless access in the breakfast room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Tombstone Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Tombstone
- Holiday Inn Express Tombstone
- Holiday Inn Tombstone