This is the first hotel you see on the way into old town. On a hill, so easy to find. We stayed the end of August, as did another reveiwer. The room was warm, the air conditioner was out-dated and the room smelled like some kind of cologne. But we're in the prime heat season of Arizona so it was still cooler than outside. There were beetles, duhhh..., we're in Arizona. There were also cacti, dirt, sunshine and rocks. From previous travels, I know a complaint can yeild a free stay, but we did stay, use the shower, the electricity, the toilet and sleep in the bed. I was hoping for a 'wedding party' discount, but wasn't gonna be rude to the desk clerk because of something I hoped. I am a little disappointed in the staff, though. i had gone downstairs (no elevator) to get a soda and saw another guest (also a guest at the wedding) sitting in the lobby with blood on his hand. After inquiring, I learned he had tripped in the un-lit parking area and fallen onto a cactus. Instead of helping the guest, the staff called the police. He was tattooed and pierced so they may have thought he would be trouble. ? It definitely was not worth the money and will try someplace different next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on top of a hill overlooking historical Tombstone, The Tombstone Grand Hotel is an ideal vacation spot in the West's most western town. The hotel offers panoramic views from almost every guest room. Stroll down to the Boot Hill Cemetery and see how the old time cowboys lived and died in Tombstone. Then make your way to Allen Street and the rest of Tombstone, where the Wild West comes alive again. From the Birdcage Theater to the OK Corral, Tombstone has it all and The Tombstone Grand Hotel will provide you with a wonderful place to stay! Our friendly knowledgeable staff will ensure your stay will be both pleasant and relaxing, as well as providing concierge services for restaurants and attractions throughout the Tombstone area. If you are here on business the hotel offers high speed Internet access in every room along with wireless access in the breakfast room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Tombstone Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Tombstone
- Holiday Inn Express Tombstone
- Holiday Inn Tombstone