“FUN FUN FUN”

Oquawka, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“FUN FUN FUN”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

We have been on 3 rides with Jim this winter. Can't wait to get back to Az. for more rides this winter.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank David B

London, United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Gentleman Jim”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

Jim took us (family of 4, 2 teenage daughters) out for a quick 90 minute spin. So much fun and Jim is one of the nicest guys you'll meet. Take a break from all the cowboys hawking tours and have some fun with these guys.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank rjainlondon
Tucson, Arizona
“What a Day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

My two teenage children and I spent 4 and a half hours today with Jim and his ATV's. What an experience. We went on dirt roads and trails, up mountains, in and out of canyons, through active cattle ranches, etc. Jim was fantastic. He made sure that we were safe,well informed and having fun at all times. I totally recommend Apache and Jim for a fantastic experience when you are in the Tucson/Tombstone area. Our family will definitely do it again when we next return to this area.

Visited December 2013
Rogue River, Oregon
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Upclose and Personal type tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

Just finished a tour with Apache ATV Tours today, I don’t think any other tour company could do a better job. The ATV’s are all in great shape with automatic transmissions near new tires. We did a tour of the Cochise stronghold in the Dragoon Mountains. The tour begins in historic Tombstone and the guide and owner Jim gave us a little tour of the area before heading off to a BBQ lunch out in the middle of nowhere at a small ranch.
After lunch we headed to the mountains which were beautiful. We ended up on a trail that twisted in and out of the majestic boulders. Stopping at Cochise’s hideout for a walking tour of huge boulders where Indians dwelled over the centuries.
Jim was always keeping an eye on us and giving us knowledge of the area. We were not rushed and the trip was pleasant. We rode nearly 60 mile in a period of 5 hours, not all trails some was wide dirt roads.
Overall a great and safe experience for all ages.

Visited December 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A wonderful review for a great guy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

This is a little different review, because I didn't actually get to experience the tour.
Due to my own personal health issues, I realized after making the reservation, I was physically not able to endure the tour.
The reason I am giving the owner, Jim an excellent review is because he was such a nice, compassionate, professional gentleman and tried to accomodate me as much as he could.
He knew it meant a lot to me to experience the tour as I explained I used to ride a motorcycle and was very adventurous but actually traveled to Tucson from NC without my family to see a physician specialist for my health issues. I had a little free time, but after being out for a few hours just shopping a little and driving, I was not well and had a reality check. I pulled over and spoke with Jim explaining I had delusions of grandour, hoping I could grasp a bit of adventure and good health as I was able to in the past.
Jim was so understanding and kind and even offered a shorter tour, an automatic and power steered ATV, anything to accomodate me.
I was tempted, but had to come to terms with my current health issues.
I told Jim the next time I'm in the area and hopefully in better health, I will definitely call him and take the tour.
I had researched reviews prior to my initial reservation and Jim had great reviews.
Thanks Jim for being such a gentleman and professional and I look forward to meeting you someday soon and have a great, fun-filled ATV tour.
Lisa