“Great Service, Wonderful Food and Perfect Atmosphere”
Review of Cafe Margarita

Cafe Margarita
Ranked #8 of 23 Restaurants in Tombstone
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Recently opened
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We eat here often. The waitresses have always greeted us with smiles, no crazy busy the place is. Our food has always been of high quality and good portion. The guitar player adds to the ambiance, by enhancing your dinning experience without making it impossible to hear each other in conversion,

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We ate lunch here during our day at Tombstone. Very pleasant atmosphere, excellent service, reasonable prices and delicious food. I got the fish tacos and a prickly pear margarita and both were very good. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone in Tombstone for the day.

2  Thank Tiskers
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We were excited to see this new restaurant in Tombstone. The place was real sharp in décor. The staff was polite and knew their menu and specials. Their suggestions were perfect. The Prickly Pear Margarita was divine. Prices we very good. Food was above expectations. I can't find a single thing wrong with this place. A very very good place to sit down and enjoy good food and drink. Best place to eat in TOMBSTONE in my opinion. Great Job Folks!!!!

Reviewed March 7, 2013

The weather is so lovely now, that we are taking as many side trips as we can. Went down to Tombstone today, and after "playing tourists", and walking into just about every shop, we went to Cafe Margarita for a late lunch. We've been there before, but somehow, it always seems that when we are in Tombstone, we should be going to a "Saloon", and not a Mexican restaurant. So, again checked those saloons from the outside, and found them too loud and too noisy. Also, could only see large group tables, and we always prefer quiet corner tables for two. Noisy and loud can be fun, but one must be in the mood.
We like Cafe Margarita, and have never had an unpleasant experience there. Today (3/6) at 2 p.m., it was half full. Our server was very nice, helpful, friendly and efficient. Five stars for service. On the "advice" of another TripAdvisor reviewer, I had the "fish taco". I love fish tacos, but this is definitely, the best one I have ever had. Those fish morsels were incredibly tender, sweet, moist, fresh and tasty. I asked the server what kind of fish this was, and she wrote it down for me. It's "Swai White Fish".I doubt I will ever find it, but will look for it. As sides, I took the corn and black beans, and was most delighted with my meal. My husband had the "chile relleno", a favorite of his. For dessert, we shared a Mexican flan (delicious!), and for drinks, we took the House Margarita (lovely pink color, and very good taste!) Those margaritas were $5.00 apiece. Total for our wonderful lunch was around $35.00.
I love it that they play beautiful romantic Mexican music in the restaurant. The whole experience was very gratifying, and next time we're in Tombstone, we'll be back at Cafe Margarita.

7  Thank NYU62
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Spent over 45 ninutes counted waiting at door the employees kept saying just a minute. Alot people left several TABLE open for those 45 minutes I went to find manager some woman in mid twenties said she was the manager i explained issue she told "sir if you dont like it leave" omg what a manager i was told atleast dozen times by different employees just wait minutes atleast dozen people left NO name lists mgr we dont do that here!!

3  Thank medicalguy13