“A little bit of Italy in Tombstone”
Review of Cafe Margarita

Cafe Margarita
Ranked #6 of 23 Restaurants in Tombstone
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Now serving a, -Mexican -Italian & -American Inspired menu, with a commitment to always use the freshest ingredients in all of our in-house prepared menu options. We also strive to provide the absolute Best guest experience and customer service each and every day.
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Coming from England and also one half vegetarian this restaurant was an oasis in a sea of fries. Juan the guitarist was great as was the waitress who coped with a full house on her own. The meatballs and the cheese lasagne were top notch and the complementary ice cream was a nice touch. An excellent find.
They also serve Mexican and American food.

1  Thank Pmw67

Reviewed August 26, 2012

it's expensive and the food is only fair. Last time I ate there I ended up stomach sick but I am not sure it was the food as I have eaten there many times with no problem. It just isn't as good as it could be. Another restaurant owned by Mr. Goldstein.

2  Thank AZRebel
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I tried to get into the legendary Crystal Palace, but it was too crowded, so I strolled the town and found Margarita. I was up for some Mexican food, so I went in, met the friendliest, cutest waitress ever, and ate. Food was great, price reasonable, and the beer was ice cold. Go there.

1  Thank Gary L
Reviewed August 17, 2012

This restaurant specializes in Mexican and Italian cuisine. We opted for Mexican choices and the food was delicious. The decor was pleasant and our server was wonderful. We didn't have to wait at all. The service was exceptional. We highly recommend a stop at this restaurant and hope to visit it again.

1  Thank Doodles731
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We stopped by here and ate dinner one night while in Tombstone. The food was pretty good. The salsa was freshly made and tasty. The ice tea was delicious and our server was very nice. I would come back again!

1  Thank JRMAZ

Been to Cafe Margarita? Share your experiences!