“Great, quiet, location, clean bathrooms, friendly management!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Wells Fargo RV Park

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tombstone
Wells Fargo RV Park
“Great, quiet, location, clean bathrooms, friendly management!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2012

Great location at the west end of the main street. Cafe on the corner was awesome. We were accomodated in small but clean and good gravel site. Manager likes dogs. There were several well behaved dogs there. Free basic cable and wifi. (We found this park after being very dissappointed with the missrepresentation of the other park in town.)

• Stayed March 2012
      Rooms
5 Thank misssmarty

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Sparks, Nevada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2012

This RV park is close to the old downtown Tombstone district. The RV spaces are very small and if have a pull-thru you may not be able to put out your awning and you will have a neighbor looking right in your door or window. The rates are a little high, but your close to town. The manager HATES dogs, so be prepared, you have to walk them out side the park.

Room Tip: Leave your dog(s) home!
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Von M
Geneseo, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2012

I found this park within walking distance of everything in town and the Managers treated me like one of the family very friendly people , The park itself was very clean the restrooms were top notch spick and span the only thing I find to complain about is the internet is quite slow when the park was full which by the way was the hole time i was there so I would suggest making a reservation if your going to be in the area I stayed in a 40 foot toy box .

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank Tim P
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2012

Location, location, location. This park is right downtown, across the street from the OK Corral stadium. We didn't unhook our tow, as you can walk to everything from here. The managers are very nice and helpful. They made us feel 'at home'. The bathrooms/showers and laundry room are spotless, best I've seen on our trip. The WiFi can be slow at times, but that's typical of most parks. We have our own WIFI, as do most people we know who do a lot of traveling, so a slow connection isn't a real issue for us. Overall, a nice, clean, well-lit park, with great staff. We will stay here again.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank travelwriterpro
Topton, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2012

Yes the spaces are tight; I couldn't pull down our awning. BUT I didn't camp here to relax outside. Where else in a small downtown rv park could you expect more It's just a short walk to all the historical sites; OK Corral, etc. We ate in town all four nights we were here and felt quite safe walking back in the dark at 8:30. One warning, they really do not have internet access. As was mentioned they have Hughes satellite as do I at home. One day when I did connect, I was able to access the modem with the link I use at home and see they have only 450 mb download allowance per day. I have 1,250 mb at my house! So if you do manage to get on, it's dial-up speed as Hughes put you in the FAP penalty box. BUT there's another WiFi that we used that worked great. Manager didn't know who that was. I'd give the place 5 stars for convenience and no stars for WiFi from the park. It is their fault and they need to upgrade to a larger package. BUT I'd stay again for closeness to OK, etc. They do not honor any discount (good sam, etc.) but they give you a discount card good at several restaurants and attractions. Reviews on another site talk about road noise....well we're right next to the highway and it's like a ghost town after 10:00. Slept all not with no problem.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Paul R
Scottdale, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2011

I stayed at the Wells Fargo RV park in Tombstone, AZ in a 27' travel trailer for six weeks from the end of Sept. till the beginning of Nov. 2011. It is one of the best RV parks I have ever stayed in. Although the sites are a little tight, the park is very well maintained. The restrooms and laundry are among the cleanest I have found anywhere. The manager and his wife are very friendly and quite helpful. They run "A Tight Ship" so to speak and keep a close eye on everything that happens in the park. In other words, they keep everybody under a reasonable control and keep the outsiders out. There is free internet access too. It is not secured though and sometimes it can be quite slow, but I blame this on the satellite uplink, not on the park. Everything in Tombstone is within a five minute walk from the park. All in all, I had a very enjoyable stay there and would recommend this park to everyone. In short, I loved the park and the town. Go, step back in time, and re-live a bygone era.
Rich, from Pennsylvania