“A wonderful place”
Review of Crystal Palace

Crystal Palace
Ranked #4 of 7 Nightlife in Tombstone
More attraction details
Owner description: This bar was once a saloon and gambling hall in the Old West.
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We went there for diner the first day we got to town.We got the shrimp appetizer and it was wonderful with nice and crispy fries.I had the ribs and steak combo which was very good but the sauce was a little sweet for me.My wife had just a steak and she thought the steak was very good.The service was great and the employees was very friendly.Then we went back for lunch 2 days later the shrimp was just as good as the first time and we got a 10 " pepperoni pizza which was not very good you could tell the dough was frozen and the pizza itself was greasy but again great service and friendly employees.So all in all a great experience.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

We were a bit unsure where to eat as a lot Of the establishments had mixed reviews.
We met up with a group of servicemen who were regular visitors and took their recommendation.
The Chili was great and the prices very reasonable
The bar staff were entertaining

1  Thank GarryGT
Reviewed July 14, 2013

The waitresses are always nice and helpful no matter how busy they are. The food is delecious and the music is good to. It is an overall fun and cool place to eat in Tombstone. I eat here whenever I in town.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Yeah, you can well imagine a few of the Earp's coming in for a drink at the fabulous old bar, but I guess you could also imagine them shooting up the place after waiting and waiting for their food. The burgers are supposed to be great, but a fe kind patons told us before we ordered that theirs were not very good and way over priced

1  Thank toberua
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Went to lunch there yesterday with my 2 buddies and we all got soup. 2 of us got the "we are cleaning out all the leftovers and putting them in a soup and have been sick since eating it. My other buddy got the so called tomato bisque soup and she said it tasted like watered down spaghetti soup so she did not eat it. They used to have good food but not anymore!! We will NOT be going back there!

1  Thank Judy H