“Johnny Ringo/The Depot”

Johnny Ringos Bar and The Depot Steakhouse
Ranked #6 of 21 Restaurants in Tombstone
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Phoenix, Arizona
“Johnny Ringo/The Depot”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

We have been going to Tombstone for 10 years now and this was the first time we went there. I read the reviews before we arrived and Ringo's got great reviews so we decided to give it a try (we usually eat at Longhorn or Nellie Cashman-closed). We were all impresed with the food, service and atmosphere. We went there Wednesday night before thanksgiving and then went back for dinner and to watch ASU whoop up on U of A (go Devils!!!) that following Saturday night. It's a bit outside of the touristy area, so you do have to make an effort to find it, but well worth the effort!! Our waitress was a tiny blonde (forget her name) and she was the best!!

Tombstone, Arizona
“Great food-good prices”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I live in Tombstone and Ringo's Bar is my "office" and The Depot is my restaurant of choice. The Reuben and onion rings is as good as I've ever had (and I've had them all over) and the Burrito Grande is excellent also. I'm not big on steaks, but my friends tell me they are great.
The help is very friendly and efficient in the bar and the restaurant.

Garden Grove
“Johnny Ringos”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

We had our annual trip to Tombstone and spent sometime at Johnny Ringo's , where the food and service was very good. Nice atmosphere and has a very nice bar and meeting room. One place you must stop at on your trip to Tombstone, Home of the famous Gun Fight at the OK Corral.

temecula, ca
“Great Place”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Love this place! Great atmosphere. Spent time in the bar and restaurant. The staff was incredible! Met a gentleman I think was the owner and he was awesome! Wish I could remember our waitresses name (short blue/blonde hair) - she was very attentive and accommodating - she was awesome! Had dinner with 6, great portions and we cleaned our plates. Save room for the bread basket, it was delicious too. I have to give praise to the parking lot - it's one of the only straight/paved lots in Tombstone and much appreciated when you're on a motorcycle. Patio was nice too. Thanks guys, can't wait to return!

1 Thank memmt
Sedro-Woolley, Washington, United States
“Boardwalk”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

The saloon was along the old boardwalk across from the old Bank of tombstone. The sign reads RINGOS. Looks old from outside with lamp post outside. Of course updated, but looking original. The Bar was wonderful looking!

Visited October 2013