“Don't get the Mexican Food”

Johnny Ringos Bar and The Depot Steakhouse
Ranked #6 of 23 Restaurants in Tombstone
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Food is good--Burgers and such. Eaten there 3 times. The Mexican food is for people that have never eaten it, really surprised at how bad it was. My friend that I went with has been eating Mexican food in the Southwest for 50 years and it was so bad we were laughing! I had ribs and they were a little overcooked but tasty. Service was attentive and friendly.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

We ordered appetizers here only. I ordered the nachos and they were good. I hear the food is real good but we just had snack food. The Bloody Marys were great though.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Excellent Sonoran Mexican food and American favorites. The most impressive beer selection I found in Tombstone was also a plus. It's a little hard to find, and is away from the downtown area.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Had a little too much beer and the bartenders husband gave us a ride back to the hotel. Great people

2  Thank William A
Reviewed September 30, 2012

The service in The Depot Steakhouse is only matched with Big Nose Kate's on Allen Street. The food selection is much better than anywhere else in Tombstone however, and the atmosphere is romantic, clean and quiet. Perfect place to take a business guest or a date.

1  Thank Soni C