“Customer service is excellent....”

Best Western Tolleson Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Tolleson
fresnso
“Customer service is excellent....”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Excellent hotel after it change ownership...breakfast needs work but it is fair, but customer service is great....house keeping is great room smell great. Hotel needs to keep the rooms cooler in summer time in Phoenix Az. also in the other seasons because it take a while to cool the room down when we need to sleep during the day.....

• Stayed December 2013
marilyn1714, revenue manager at Best Western Tolleson Hotel, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
We thank you very much for sharing your experience at our Best Western with others. We appreciate your feedback, and will take into consideration your comments regarding the in room temperatures, particularly in the warmer months. In the future, please consider calling us when you are on your way to the hotel, so that we can ensure your room temperature is set to your liking prior to your arrival.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Revenue Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I have experienced a very professional, warm welcome while here at the best western from the time I entered building. I'm a truck drive I travel extensively so great customer service is very imporstant to me. So at this time I would like to take time out and acknowledge the staff at the Best Western a young man name Tommy was actuall on staff when I entered. He has a very professional appeareance as well as very positive, professional efficient attitude. HIs work performance is Superb. I rate him a TEN! Thanks Again for great customer service here in Tollerson,AZ. the next time i'm in town for business I know where I'm staying! Best Western Baby!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
marilyn1714, revenue manager at Best Western Tolleson Hotel, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Our guest feedback is so very important to us, for that reason we were so pleased to read your comments regarding the service that you experienced during your recent stay at our Best Western. Knowing that you travel for a living made it even more rewarding, we are looking forward to seeing you again very soon.

Tempe, Arizona
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Everyone associated with Best Western Tolleson was professional and courteous. From the time I was picked-up by the shuttle driver, right thru a difficult check-in, (made "difficult" because my company failed to make my reservation) I felt like the staff valued my business and my satisfaction mattered to them. Even the cleaning staff displayed outstanding customer service skills. A few days into my stay I didn't need to be at work so I was in my room during the middle of the day, when I was in the shower there was a knock on the door. Figuring it was the staff I shouted "just a minute" and finished showering. Later, when I went to investigate the knock, the cleaning cart was way down the hall. As I approached a young man came out of the room he was cleaning. Seeing me, he asked if I was staying in room 221 (my room, imagine that). When I told him I was, Jesse Cavazos, did Best Western Tolleson proud. Displaying excellent customer service skills, Jesse showed concern for my comfort and satisfaction. Preforming his job, at my convenience, he made me feel like he could not do enough to insure my satisfaction. The facility is nice; clean, comfortable amd well maintained. Breakfast offer a good variety and was well prepared. However, it is the people that make Best Western Tolleson SPECIAL.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments after your recent stay at our Best Western. As we strive to exceed our guest's expectations each and every day, it was very rewarding to see your comments regarding the service that you received from Jesse.
We look forward to being your hotel of choice in the Phoenix/Tolleson area.

Casa Grande, Arizona
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We needed a quick hotel for nascar at pir . It was all last minute.

tommy,Kasi and shoh treated us great and made our stay outstanding!! They helped us with transportation needs to and from race track and restraunts. all great and the breakfast delicious each and every morning. The room was comfortable and great remodeling made it feel like new.

We got 10% off texas roadhouse for a dinner which they shuttled us to and from was terrific!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
marilyn1714, revenue manager at Best Western Tolleson Hotel, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Our guest feedback is very important to us, and all comments are reviewed with the entire staff. We appreciated your mention of the customer service provided, and hope that when you return to the area for another race at PIR, you will once again choose our Best Western.

Vernon, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed November 10, 2013

This hotel is very convenient to PIR. The rooms are nice and clean, comfy beds, outstanding staff, and really good breakfasts. The internet which is free is strong, lotsa parking, and lots of nearby conveniences. We were looking for a restaurant one night, and noticed no phone book in the room, when I called the desk, the delivered a list of nearby restaurants with good directions, great service! The desk clerk on arrival, sorry forgot her name, also extremely helpful, I'd definitely stay here again, Tommy also went out of his way to help me with change for the laundry, and getting the machine going, nice young guy!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing our Best Western when in town for the Nascar races at PIR. We were pleased to see that our location suited your needs perfectly, and that you enjoyed the accommodations as well as the customer service provided by the staff.
We hope to be your hotel of choice when coming to the Tolleson area.

Sacramento, California
Reviewed November 8, 2013

My husband and I overslept. We rushed down to breakfast with only ten minutes before it closed. I was expecting nothing to be left and I was not disappointed. The front desk clerk, Shonqoele, saw us arrive and immediately made us fresh sausage and omelets. She even served us at our table! What a great employee for Best Western and you will be treated well if she is on duty when you arrive!

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank you very much for your kind comments, and for sharing your recent experience at our Best Western with others. We were pleased to see how much you appreciated the customer service that you received, as we strive to exceed our guest's expectations.
We hope to see you again soon.

Black Hawk, Colorado
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Tommy and rest of the staff great, condition great, stay here many times a year and always a good encounter. close to things to do and places to go, near Sam's Club and Kmart, right off the freeway, have a shuttle to get you palces you need to be. Washer and dryer for laundry always helps out Has plenty of parking available and a pool to relax in. Always enjoy my stays in Phoenix when I am in Tolleson for work and staying a couple days at the hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
marilyn1714, revenue manager at Best Western Tolleson Hotel, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
We sincerely appreciate your loyalty to our Best Western, and thank you for sharing your experiences with others. We were very pleased to see that our location suits your needs perfectly, and that you enjoy the accommodations as well as the customer service that you receive from the staff.
We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Revenue Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tolleson
Courtyard Phoenix West/Avondale
Comfort Suites Univ. of Phoenix Stadium Area
Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix I-10 West
Homewood Suites Phoenix-Avondale
Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear

Been to Best Western Tolleson Hotel? Share your experiences!