Stayed two nights to be in walking distance to the AK Chin Pavilion, it was close enough and had alot of convenient food and shopping locations nearby. Room was very clean and ac etc worked very well. Staff was very friendly but I'm not too sure why housekeeping didn't replenish the towels, they took the dirty ones but only left the two clean ones and a hand towel that we hadn't used. I didn't feel like it was too big of a deal so i just used a hand towel for my whole body the next day Lol. The only other thing i found odd was that the pool was closed but it looked perfect and the weather was in the upper 80's. Also, if you're particular about the part of town you stay in this may not be for you, because if you scare easily you probably won't care for the ethnicity but we fit right in:). All in all we had a nice stay and we'd stay again if passing through!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Interior Corridors. In Room Microwave, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Work Desk with 2 telephones. 2-Person Whirlpool Spa Suites. Meeting Room for up to 35 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Best Western, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Tolleson Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep-n-Go Inn And Suites
- Sleep-n-Go Hotel Tolleson