“Wow!”

Best Western Tolleson Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Tolleson
“Wow!”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

The hotel is one of the best in the area. I had to come to town on business for 3 days and I looked around at hotels and priced this one at ONE of the best for the price. The front desk staff was very helpful the young man tommy was outstanding when we checked in he had smiles and was very outgoing made the welcome just as you want it when you go to stay at a hotel... I would return if needed to come back to Phoenix.

• Stayed April 2013
marilyn1714, Revenue Manager at Best Western Tolleson Hotel, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post your comments after your recent stay with us, as our guest feedback is very important to us.
We were very pleased that you enjoyed the accommodations, and that the staff exceeded your expectations.

We look foward to being your hotel of choice in the Tolleson area.

Marilyn Edwards
Revenue Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Long Beach, California
Reviewed April 18, 2013

The front desk personnel.....Tommy and Tamika had been great and "xtremely friendly at my arrival and have many smiles when my check in take place i commend them for happyfiying my day at those short and amiable moments while they provide me with a room, after my long hours of driving,... I am completely satisfied with their attention to detail at my check in.

Room Tip: a room closer to the gym is great but i really don"t mind any where is great.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Chose a 2 star Express Deal on PL for the Goodyear area, and the revealed hotel was Best Western-Tolleson. At first I was disappointed because the location seemed too far from where I wanted to be and the previous reviews were not all good.
However, I like to see things for myself. Glad I did! Location was central to where I wanted to be (20 mins), and after a long day of driving and spending the day/night with friends I was able to get exactly what the sign says-a good night's rest.
The two young ladies that greeted us were nice and it was by far the easiest check in.
The hotel is completely renovated inside and out. The room is very spacious, the bed was extremely comfy with lots of pillows. They have new flat screen tv's with direct tv. The bathroom is spacious as well and can fit a traditional size wheelchair if needed. Breakfast is served from 6-9, is hot and plentiful-a great deal if you are traveling with children. Parking is plentiful.
All-in-all we experienced a good stay.

Room Tip: There are two floors. All odd number rooms face away from the city toward a Mexican Restaurant calle...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed April 12, 2013

What a great little find. Was in from Chicago for Spring Training and was very happy with this fine property. Staff was friendly and extreamly attentative to my needs. Will return next year for Spring Training. Great freeway access and a very nice breakfast each morning. One final note, I did enjoy the free WIFI and the FULL DirectTv package.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed April 3, 2013

The worker at the front desk are so unprofessional and worker are not friendly at all and worker at the front dose not do job unprofessional with the worker and dont no how to their work went go up to ask them question

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Boulder, Colorado
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Spent a night here, after reading a prior review about unsavory characters "loitering" near the hotel. My car was untouched in the morning (Porsche) and the room was excellent - very clean, good wifi, 37" flat screen with good channel selection, the usual hot breakfast with kind of weird eggs and bacon (but actually pretty good) waffles, etc. and very kind personnel.

I was in Phoenix to pick up my daughter after my night's stay, and her plane out of Denver was delayed by a big blizzard - point of this is that the staff very willingly let me stay in my room till 1PM, after I explained the situation. Very much appreciated!

I would definitely reco this hotel; mexfood restaurant next door and across the street, and for drivers, a Sam's club with cheap(er) gas right across the street, and dining nearby.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Buffalo, NY
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

The staff here is wonderful. Making sure needs are met and satisfied. The rooms are large but could definitely use some updates. We had a refrigerator and microwave in our room. The microwave had to be one of the first ones ever made. Very noisy. The walls are very thin. We could hear our neighbors TV and conversation. We paid $90 per night for two nights thru priceline.com still too much for this hotel. Location and staff outstanding.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Traveler82560
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tolleson
Courtyard Phoenix West/Avondale
Comfort Suites Univ. of Phoenix Stadium Area
Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale
Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Glendale - Westgate
Homewood Suites Phoenix-Avondale
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix I-10 West

Been to Best Western Tolleson Hotel? Share your experiences!