“The front desk”

Best Western Tolleson Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Tolleson
Reviewed April 3, 2013

The worker at the front desk are so unprofessional and worker are not friendly at all and worker at the front dose not do job unprofessional with the worker and dont no how to their work went go up to ask them question

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Spent a night here, after reading a prior review about unsavory characters "loitering" near the hotel. My car was untouched in the morning (Porsche) and the room was excellent - very clean, good wifi, 37" flat screen with good channel selection, the usual hot breakfast with kind of weird eggs and bacon (but actually pretty good) waffles, etc. and very kind personnel.

I was in Phoenix to pick up my daughter after my night's stay, and her plane out of Denver was delayed by a big blizzard - point of this is that the staff very willingly let me stay in my room till 1PM, after I explained the situation. Very much appreciated!

I would definitely reco this hotel; mexfood restaurant next door and across the street, and for drivers, a Sam's club with cheap(er) gas right across the street, and dining nearby.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

The staff here is wonderful. Making sure needs are met and satisfied. The rooms are large but could definitely use some updates. We had a refrigerator and microwave in our room. The microwave had to be one of the first ones ever made. Very noisy. The walls are very thin. We could hear our neighbors TV and conversation. We paid $90 per night for two nights thru priceline.com still too much for this hotel. Location and staff outstanding.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Traveler82560
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Thin walls that we can hear all details of talking and tv all time. Very unrestful nights, age / yellow towels, noisy neighborhood. Not a great choice for paying $120. Among many Best Western hotels we stayed this one is not recommended.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Nice enough motel if you need to stay in the area, but...
People hanging around parking lot all hours of day and night. at 04:00 I was packing up to leave and there was a guy loitering by the card key door. The lobby is locked up tight at night so even guests can't get in! While there is someone on duty, they're behind a safety window!
The guy was kept at a distance by my dog WHO DID NOT LIKE HIM... a bit unusual for my dog.
I'd guess drug activity and any opportunistic crime that might come their way. NOT a comfortable experience AT ALL!

Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Let me start by saying that this hotel should be rated #1 out of 4 hotels in the Tolleson area. When it comes to me staying in a hotel size does matter. let me tell you these rooms are HUGE! Compared to the other hotels in the area.Those othe guys hve rooms that make you feel like your sleeping in a broom closet. The rooms are also clean and smell nice, not musty or like mothballs. When I first open the door that will tell you what aroma you are dealing with during your stay.Try it next time you stay at a hotel.The staff was vey friendly and curtious and extremely helpful. The grounds are well kept and the common areas are also nice and neat. The free breakfast is not just beagels , coffee, and pastries it is actually a hot meal. That's what I want beore I start my busy day.Not a bunch of junk. The beds are cozy and still have that brand new feeling.Some of theoter guys have beds that you can actually feel the springs in them when you lay on them.YUK! I have stayed at all the other hotels in the area and they are a lil cheaper but like they always say, you get what you pay for. There are many other reasons I only stay at this hotel, like free wi-fi, microwave in every room,coffee maker in the rooms, a desk for when you have some buisness chores to attend to. Everything is up to date wth thier decor and furniture, they also have computers in the lobby for the guest to use. They are in the middle of some renovations, so that means it is only going to get better. OMG, I could go on and on, We stayed at the hotel for over 10 days so take my word for t, It is the place to stay if your in the Tolleson area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Priscilla P
Reviewed July 19, 2012

it was a great hotel to stay at. clean and new looking room. great breakfast. overall stay very enjoyable. would stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Lucie12344
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tolleson
Courtyard Phoenix West/Avondale
Staybridge Suites Phoenix/Glendale
Comfort Suites Univ. of Phoenix Stadium Area
Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear
Home2 Suites by Hilton Glendale Westgate
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix I-10 West

Been to Best Western Tolleson Hotel? Share your experiences!