“New restaurant, really good thin pizza, out of this world wings”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Shady Park Restaurant
Ranked #380 of 829 Restaurants in Tempe
Reviewed November 14, 2015

We went to the ASU game, and all the closer restaurants had huge lines. This place was open and had only one other person eating. We took and chance and looked at the menu and it looked good, so we stopped. Other than the super strict security guy who made us dump out our bottled water ( really?) and made us get our hand stamped, we were impressed. They were only offering a small number of menu items today, I guess because of the game. The waiter said they were expecting a huge crush of people later, but only one other couple showed up before we left. The place was clean, we had good service, and the pizza was thin crust and really tasty per my family ( I am gluten free so did not eat any, but they do sell GF pizza! Thank you for having that on the menu, would love to try some the next time we are back) I ordered the wings, and they were over the top delicious! I don't know what spices they had in them, but the " regular" were quite tongue tingling, and had a really different flavor than just plain Buffalo style. Maybe it was sambal? Great job guys! Hope they get some business as they do a nice pizza. Would return to try some GF pizza, fettucine, or one of the salads. And of course, more wings....