“Japanese Steak House”

Dining options: Reservations
Phoenix, Arizona
“Japanese Steak House”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Food and service was good, but a little over priced. Make sure you have a discount coupon. I would not return without one.

Visited October 2012

tempe
“Great Place to Celebrate Birthday or Any Occasion”
Reviewed November 24, 2009

My family took me here for my birthday and i loved it.
We ate in Teppan where the chef cooks the food right in front of you. Our chef was very funny and entertaining. The steak was very tasty and done right. We also ordered some sushi for appetziers, came out quickly and was fresh, portion was good, but kind of plain, i guess they make the sushi here using a traditional style. The server was a little slow in the beginging probably bec. we had a large party, but was courteous and friendly . At the end they did a bday song for me and gave me a picture to take home, very cool.