“Gourmet Gluten Free Pizza in Tempe--Who'd a thunk it???” 5 of 5 bubbles

Picazzo's Organic Italian Kitchen
Ranked #59 of 755 Restaurants in Tempe
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Western Illinois
“Gourmet Gluten Free Pizza in Tempe--Who'd a thunk it???”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2012

What am I going to miss most about Arizona after returning to the Midwest--Picazzo's. The gluten free selection is so outstanding that the first time I happened upon this restaurant, I ate two complete lunches because I couldn't decide. They offer two styles of gluten free crust, a think, cracker-like crust and a bready thicker crust. The thicker crust is so delicious I had to ask the server if it really was gluten free. There are standard combinations or design-your-own pizzas. The gluten free pasta is great also. I wonder if they do mail order???

• Visited February 2012

Singapore, Singapore
“Super Healthy Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2012

All the food served here is gluten free and very healthy. We were a group of friends and ordered appetizers and main course. Also they give good quantity with good quality. Dont miss the hot chocolate fudge brownie with ice cream for dessert.

• Visited November 2011
Arizona
“What a treat!!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2009

I have celiac disease, and pizza is one of the foods that was never quite as well prepared with the gluten-free style of crust until I went to Picazzo's. The gluten free pizza dough is fantastic - my husband likes it better than regular crust. And it really is gourmet pizza. I feel like I'm indulging every time we go, because it's so rare to enjoy pizza as a celiac. I've always been pleased with the service too. The staff are not overly friendly, but never rude either. The price is high for the gluten free stuff, but it's definitely worth it to me. It tastes fantastic and it's better than I could ever make myself at home.

King William, Virginia
“Not nearly as good as Sedona restaurant!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2009

The restaurant in Sedona is nice, upscale and fun. This restaurant is dark and gloomy. It is a totally different expence. I was so disappointed. I ordered the same salad at this location and it was not nearly as good. Seriously, they need to slice the pear and not just toss a half of over overripe pear on a salad. I ordered grilled chicken to top it and received boiled tasting bland chicken slices. I had to request a sharp knife to slice the pear and the chicken. This location needs some serious help.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love Picazzo's! I could eat there everyday if I could. It has special yummy pizzas just for me. :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2008