“WOW”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Reviewed August 27, 2011

I came here with my family for dinner a few weeks ago and I was a little skeptical but WOW. IT WAS AMAZING!!!!! I love it here, and the sushi chef (KEE) and his wife are so sweet. I love it all!

Date of visit: August 2011

Reviewed June 18, 2011

This place is a "go to" place when my Army officer son and his family return to AZ for visits. It is one of the places we learned to enjoy sushi and rolls, at the behest of the same son. If sushi isn't your thing, the chicken teriyaki is also really good. A great family run sushi restaurant. It offers an all you can eat sushi deal that is just amazing.

Date of visit: June 2011