“Nice stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 47 Hotels in Tempe
San Diego, California
“Nice stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Accommodations at this hotel are perfect, the pool was clean and maintained which is great to enjoy in the evenings. The location is great, and the staff very friendly and attentive. The room was very clean, comfortable and high quality even though I purchased it at a lower rate. The room comes with a large free breakfast that makes it a perfect stay. I will be back for sure.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Nick W
GeneralMgr_CS, General Manager at Comfort Suites Airport Phoenix, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Thank you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Tooele, Utah
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

We needed a shuttle to and from the airport, and they were quite accommodating. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast had many good choices. The only complaint was in regards to the air conditioner. It came on and went off all through the night.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Las Vegas, Nevada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

I stayed at this hotel on Friday June 13, 2014. Arrived at 11:30 PM and was pleasantly surprised when I first entered the room. Bathroom was very clean, beds were clean and room was clean. AT LEAST IT THOUGHT SO. Went to sleep right away, as my son and I had been driving for 6 hours. Bed was VERY COMFORTABLE.

Woke up in the morning and realized that I was the MEAL for the night. I must have had 1000 bites all over my body. It was so bad, I almost went to an emergency room. When I contacted the front desk and asked for the manager, I was told the manager was out until Monday. I told the front desk employee that I stayed not to give the room to anyone and to make sure it was fumigated, as I was eaten alive by BED BUGS. She acted as she did not give a damn. I stayed in room 230. Stay the hell out of it, unless you want to be dinner. :-) It is funny, I was going to write something good when I first walked in the room. Jesus, I guess beware of what you don't see. It is Sunday evening and I have medication all over my body. Look like a freak from movies. So, if this happens to you, don't say no one told you so.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars
1 Thank aen199
Dear aen199,
I strongly believe you're confused us with another hotel you've stayed at. We're very cautious about bed bugs, so as soon as I read this comment I called pest control and they couldn't find nothing. I've contacted people who stayed in room 230 on Friday, June 13th to see if there's anything we can help them with, but they had no idea what I was talking about. I also don't understand why you couldn't talk to me in the morning since I was the one at front desk that morning. If you would like to contact me directly you may call me at 480-446-9500 and I will be happy to answer all your questions and concerns.
Thank you!
Sherman, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

Room clean and comfortable. Breakfast was average for hotels. Airport shuttle very convenient. The pool was very dirty and when I went to get the net to clean some of the debris, found it was broken. Desk clerk was not very friendly. Would stay again hopefully will find some changes.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
HUNTINGTON
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

Nice place, most Comfort Inn Suites are. Pool was very nice and clean. Two problems: First the air conditioner was much too loud, and so was the unit in the corridor. Both sounded like diesel engines. Tried to shut it off at night but it was much too hot. Second problem was the fact that the 'dead bolt' for our room would not latch, no matter how I tried to lock it. I hope our room was the exception and I would give this place another try I have similar travel arrangements in the future as I almost always stay at Comfort Inns.

Room Tip: Always check out everything in you room before settling in. Even if it's late and your tired.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
We would like to thank you for taking the time to leave your comment. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

The stay here was perfect! The pool is well maintained and a perfect temp for the 100+ degree days! It is right next door to everything and the staff goes out of their way to make you feel right at home! The beds are very comfy and the rooms are clean. I purchased a cheaper room but the quality was still amazing! I will come again for sure! The rooms come with a bigger complimentary breakfast that leaves you satisfied until lunch!

Stayed June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.
Winters, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Although this is an airport hotel it seems to be fairly well insulated, as the air traffic noise was barely noticeable. The furnishings are in good repair, as is the facility in general. The property is very clean and well maintained. Staff is very friendly and the breakfast is good. The fitness room is a little on the small side with only one treadmill, one elliptical, and one stationary bike. I would not hesitate to stay here again; well worth the money!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Thanks!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tempe
South Mountain
GreenTree Inn & Suites
GreenTree Inn & Suites
#54 of 177 in Phoenix
4.0 of 5 stars 111 reviews
Hilton Phoenix Airport
#17 of 177 in Phoenix
4.0 of 5 stars 1,052 reviews

Been to Comfort Suites Airport Phoenix? Share your experiences!