“Parents Weekend”

Ranked #32 of 52 Hotels in Tempe
Glenville, New York
“Parents Weekend”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I found this location very convenient to my students off campus housing. The rooms were plain with not much flair. It was what I would expect from Super 8. The rooms were clean and the bed was comfortable. We were greeted by a polite desk clerk who ran down the list of hotel features with a bit of humor added into the presentation. The clerk made check in a breeze. For the price, you can't complain. I would stay here again!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
super8tempe, General Manager at Super 8 Tempe/Asu/Airport, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Thank you for submitting a review regarding your recent stay with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, especially the check-in process! We hope to see you again on your next visit to Tempe!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA
Reviewed September 13, 2013

When planning my vacation to Arizona in August of 2013, I picked a few low-cost hotels, and this Super 8 was one of them. From the moment we arrived, we were greated with happy and helpful staff members. The woman at the desk found us the perfect meal late on a Sunday night, and the room was the right size for me.............and I am 6'4". The room and the pool were both very clean. The breakfast was amazing, and the price was reasonable.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that has been converted from handicapped.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank RAB40AZ
super8tempe, General Manager at Super 8 Tempe/Asu/Airport, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Thank you for taking to time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your comments. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Tempe!
Mercer Island
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Unfortunately my stay at your Super 8 was not a pleasurable one. I will not be returning in the future, nor will I recommend this franchise to any friends or family. My rooms cleanliness was significantly below par. Upon entering the room there were evident bodily fluid stains on the walls. The bed sheets contained hair from the previous user. Only 2 lights in the entire room, not including the bathroom, worked properly. The wireless internet did not work. No shampoo or conditions was provided, nor were fresh toilet paper rolls put on between customers. Also, the shower was severely stained and contained hair from previous user. I would like for one of your customer service representatives to contained me via email so I can forward a picture of the bodily fluids found on the wall. Please contact me at Michael.Goertzen@gmail.com

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

super8tempe, General Manager at Super 8 Tempe/Asu/Airport, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay with us. I will personally look into the issues you mentioned regarding your room. We strive to provide a great value for the product we offer, and it's unfortunate to hear that we fell short during your stay. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, and I will follow up with you regarding your stay.

Travelers are raving about these Tempe hotels