SpringHill Suites Tempe at Arizona Mills Mall
$89
$83
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $92/night.

$139
$111
$89
Hampton.com
$51
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $63/night.

$73
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $81/night.

$64
La Quinta
$91
$85
Aloft Tempe(Tempe)(Great Value!)
All reviewsarizona mills mallroom was cleanexercise roomwould stay here againfire pitshort drivefree shuttle to the airportpool areabusiness travelerhotel is locatedeach morningcoffee makerspring traininggreat roomphoenix airportbusiness tripcouch
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Stayed at SpringHill Suites Tempe for 5 nights.
I had a good stay and would recommend this hotel; I would stay here again.
Location is good---quick access to I-10 and US60 so you could get to Phoenix, Chandler, Mesa, etc. quickly. It is very close to Arizona Mills Mall.
Great staff is the best thing about this hotel. They are very nice and helpful. Sabrina was great. Housekeeping was very nice too.
Suite is spacious.
Free wifi worked most of the time.
Hotel has plenty of free parking.
Free breakfast was good, but the hot items could use some improvement---eggs and sausage patties were rubbery and odd tasting. Sausage links were fine. The final morning I was there they had spicy ground sausage meat which was tasty and by far the best hot item for the week.
They seem to rotate between the sausage patties, sausage links, and ground sausage meat.
It was nice that they had excellent milk variety (skim, 2%, whole and chocolate).

The needs improvement:
Elevators are very slow (including door opening and closing).
Air conditioner was a bit noisy for a light sleeper like me (should have worn my ear plugs). I originally thought it was the unit in my room, but my two other associates who were also staying in the hotel also said their air conditioner units were noisy. But at least it worked and kept my room cool.
It was nice having the in-room refrigerator, but it had no temperature control and froze my drinks the first night.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Amanda_L_Marshall, Manager at SpringHill Suites Tempe at Arizona Mills Mall, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Thank you for staying with us! Our location is perfect and I agree and always say that the second best part of SpringHill Tempe is the staff, and number one being you as our guest! We truly value your opinion as a traveler, and as such love making changes to the buffett to suit special requests and tips to better our service. Thank you so much for the review and we can't wait to put new ideas into action!

Reviewed May 14, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for week. check and check out was a breeze, The folks behind the desk were pleasant, and happy to help me with Faxes, etc. The internet access was reliable and included, which is hard to find in the best of hotels. The room was clean, and kept clean. AC worked well, which is a plus in AZ!, Breakfast was great. Nice pool.

if I had to improve anything it would be that the carpets in the hallways could use a good cleaning or replacing. Also, the elevators could use a tune up. Printer cartridges should be on site for replacement. The outside furniture could stand to be updated, but was comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Amanda_L_Marshall, Manager at SpringHill Suites Tempe at Arizona Mills Mall, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2014

Our staff is out of this world and I am glad they took care of everything you needed! Your suggestions are very much noted, and we do have some great updates to almost all of the areas you pointed out including the carpet elevators happening this summer as well as much more. Thank you so much for trusting us the week you were here and we look forward to your return. Safe travels!

Reviewed May 11, 2014

We have stayed at this Springhill Suites several times and knew it would be a good choice for a weekend away.
Room was comfortable and clean. Love that we get several pillows on the bed and lots of towels.

This was a "do nothing" get away weekend for us so we didn't wander very far from the hotel. We took a walk, went out to eat and then had a theatre performance to attend when we checked out. But other than that, we stayed at the hotel the entire weekend. We stayed in our room or out at the pool or in the exercise room. It was quiet and peaceful. We know there were quite a few guests--we could tell from the breakfast crowd and the parking lot. But the rooms were quiet and not a lot of noise in hallways or out at the pool. That was nice.

Staff was friendly. They answered questions & tried to be sure we were having our needs met--attentive. Very nice.

We ask housekeeping not to clean our room on Sat morning. They asked to be sure there was nothing we needed--no extra supplies, towels, etc and then moved on to leave us alone. Very nice.

Breakfast was good. They did have a lot of choices. The breakfast room was packed both mornings when we went in. So finding a seat was tough and keeping the buffet line stocked was tough.

Would we stay again? Yep. We've done that already.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Barb M

It was fabulous to have you back and continue to provide the best service that leads to great reviews to share! I am glad you guys got to getaway and had plenty of quiet time to relax, and truly appreciate you making us your place to come for all occassions. Thank you for the review and we shall be seeing you!

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Loved the location of the hotel next to mall, Very engaging staff Sabrina is the best give her a raise. The breakfast was very well kept not to busy and lots to choose from. Clean rooms and housekeeping was very nice.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Amanda_L_Marshall, Manager at SpringHill Suites Tempe at Arizona Mills Mall, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2014

Sabrina is the best! We are very lucky to have her smile and her proactive leadership on our team :) Glad you enjoyed everything and don't be a stranger!

Reviewed May 5, 2014

I stayed here for one night to be closer to an event I was hosting in Tempe. This is a very nice hotel. It is clean, modern and has a very nice staff. I only stayed one night so I can tell you my perspective from what I experienced

Rooms:
Nicely sized - includes a separate kitchen area with microwave, fridge and sink. Love when there is a separate sink to use. There is a pull out couch, desk area and flat screen TV. Wifi is free which is great! The bed was very comfortable.
Sink is standard size - mine had a slow drain (mgt check out room 332). Nothing special about shower area but it was clean.

Hotel:
One of the elevators is very slow to open and close. I'm sure they have had this checked out, but interesting none the less.
There is a small business center which is actually just a computer and printer, but if you need to print something out it is handy.

Breakfast area:
Nice buffet set-up. While the intent is for people to walk thru buffet style - it never works that way. This is set up in as a corridor style entry, which makes it awkward when people are going back and forth down the line for food - I don't know why people get gluttonous at a free breakfast buffet, but that seems to be the case everywhere. Breakfast included protein such as eggs, bacon, sausage as well as cereals, oatmeal, danish. Coffee was blech - that's the priority in my book.

Pool area:
Looks great, but I was not able to use the pool.

Parking:
Lots of free parking

Food:
Fast food and sit down restaurants close by.

If you are visiting Arizona Mills or ASU - this is definitely a good place to stay!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank NotGrlNextDoor

Love the details and really appreciate you sharing your experience.Your maintenance concerns have been worked on and we are excited to have some fantastic updates on the way! Our location to not only the freeways but ASU and the wonderful AZ Mills Mall are a real hit, and we are glad that you will be recommending us for the future.