“What a wonderful 6 months!!”

TownePlace Suites Tempe at Arizona Mills Mall
Ranked #30 of 53 Hotels in Tempe
Reviewed August 27, 2014

My company chose this hotel for me. It was my home away from home. What a wonderful staff. After a six month stay they were like family to me. Not going to tell you everything was perfect, however, when you asked for something they handled it in a timely manner!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Amanda_L_Marshall, Manager at TownePlace Suites Tempe at Arizona Mills Mall, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2014

Thank you so much for being here with us and we miss you terribly! We all hope you are doing well and come back and visit us when you can!

Reviewed August 4, 2014

I was in Arizona for a minor surgery and needed a room I could recover post-op. One of my requirements was that I would need a freezer (for ice packs) and my own room in case there were uncomfortable nights. I booked the 2 bedroom suite which had a full kitchen and two bedrooms. Travelling with me were my wife and two kids ages 12 and 14. The room was clean, spacious, and had all the utensils anybody could need. I didnt even expect a small electric range and small microwave. There was a dishes, cups, pans, bottle openers, even a dishwasher (which we didnt use). House-keeping was amazing! They worked around me quickly and always left extra towels upon my request. Whatever I needed. The shuttle service took us to wherever we needed. Dinner one night. Walgreens another time. The drivers were courteous and helpful. The front desk staff was also excellent. I just cant say enough about this place. The only reason I didn't give them a perfect score was because of the air vents in the room. They were not the kind that you could open or close to control the amount of air blowing in. The air would blow right on top of us and really got to be uncomfortable. We used towels to block the air yet still allow enough air out to cool the room.

The breakfast was ok. It's what I expected and for the price of the room, This whole stay was a bargain. The pool was a bit warm according to the kids, but it was July and the temperature did get to as high as 107.

Overall, I really appreciated the service and cleanliness of the hotel and would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Juan731
Amanda_L_Marshall, Manager at TownePlace Suites Tempe at Arizona Mills Mall, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2014

So glad you and the family got to be here in the summer with us and find some time to relax and enjoy all the hotel has to offer! I wish ice cubes were enough to throw in the pool sometimes as mother nature heats her up, but everyone still seems to have fun regardless in the beautiful courtyard. Thank you so much for the review and we wish you the safest travels!

Reviewed July 19, 2014

The front desk staff Diego, Carlos, Tabitha and Vonnie were wonderful . The management team Denis, Colton Amanda and Sabrina were top notch. The shuttle service drivers Mario and Richard were punctual and courtesy as well . One more note Champion the breakfast bar host was fabulous too

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Calleja1955
Amanda_L_Marshall, Manager at TownePlace Suites Tempe at Arizona Mills Mall, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2014

It was our greatest pleasure making you a part of our home on your time here in Arizona with us and no one is going to forget you! Thank you so much for posting a review and hope all is well back at home for you!

Reviewed July 13, 2014

I found this Hotel to have an extremely friendly, helpful staff. They were very informative and answered questions I didn't even think to ask. We had a very pleasant stay. I would for sure stay here again. I like the full kitchen and the layout of the rooms. I felt very at home there. It was nice to be greeted by pleasant ,smiling staff members.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank sedonapetcare
Amanda_L_Marshall, Manager at TownePlace Suites Tempe at Arizona Mills Mall, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

You know what, I feel the same way walking into work everyday! We certainly are lucky to have such a happy group of people that make everyone's day that much better :) Thank you so much for the review and can't wait to have you back again!

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Good location for Tempe, Chandler and Greater Phoenix area. Staff very helpful and welcoming. Rooms with fresh decor; bed comfortable. Fridge and mini kitchen helpful. Whole foods about 2 miles away on Rural Rd. Breakfast available early with good choices.

Room Tip: Upper level was quiet
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Amanda_L_Marshall, Manager at TownePlace Suites Tempe at Arizona Mills Mall, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

I am glad you found our staff and accommodations very comforting! We look forward to being your first choice for your local area travel in the future :) Thank you for the review!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

This place is on a good location, close to the airport, lots of restaurants, close to business, with good transportation if you dont have a rental.

The place is quiet, they have pool and a small exercise room.
The actual suites are ok. confortable bed and couches (clean) :)
not impressed with the bathrooms tho' I think they can do a better job on upgrading or doing a deep clean on them., towels were overused.

Staff was very very helpful and friendly. ++

Definetely I would come here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank John A
Amanda_L_Marshall, Manager at TownePlace Suites Tempe at Arizona Mills Mall, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

Thank you very much for being here with us! I do agree that everything about our hotel is updated and comfortable, and that the remaining part to make it perfect would be in the suite bathrooms. We take pride in how we take care of our guests by bringing them the best of the best, and we look forward to quickly coming up with solutions you can feel on your next trip!

Reviewed May 29, 2014

For the value conscious traveler, this is a great buy! They make you feel very welcome and provide very good service. Terrific location -- close to freeway, shopping and great restaurants in the immediate vicinity. They even give you a free breakfast.

Room Tip: If you want quiet, they have a second building on the south side.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Amanda_L_Marshall, Manager at TownePlace Suites Tempe at Arizona Mills Mall, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Thank you for the tips to our future travelers and being here in the hot summer with us! We wish you safe travels!