Lowest prices for your stay
$152
$122
HIExpress.com$152
Priceline$152
Hotels.com$152
All reviews front desk elevator laundry az highway
Selected filters
Reviewed March 6, 2017

Lilianna at the front desk took such amazing care of me, I can't say enough good things about her, her service and this hotel! I traveled to Tempe on business, a woman alone, only to arrive and find that my company had booked me in a neighboring hotel that shared a parking lot with a gentleman's club and the rooms had direct access to outside. After checking out and not knowing where I might stay, Spring training is going on and the hotels are all booked, I arrived at the Holiday Inn Express and Miss Lilianna was waiting with open arms. She immediately fit me in for the week even though they were booked pretty solid. She made me feel so at home and at ease and most importantly safe! My husband and I travel often for work and always stay at Holiday Inn's an this is the reason!!!!! So thank you Lilianna, you have no idea the restful nights sleep you have given me!

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Mike D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tempe, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2017

Thank you so much for the great review and the wonderful words about Lilianna! I'm glad that we made your stay in the area enjoyable and we hope to see you again the next time you are in Tempe!

Reviewed March 1, 2017

Once again, Holiday Inn Express came through and exceeded expectations. We had a great room; wonderful bed; best pillows in the hospitality industry; and an unmatched wonderful breakfast buffet. The frint desk staff was ready for our arrival, Our IHG rewards were on our reservation. They were very good at taking any effort on our part out of our hands.

Room tip: Just choose the Executive King and you will not be disappointed.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Mike D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tempe, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2017

Hi Tammy,
Thank you so much for the 5 stars! I'm glad to hear you had a wonderful time at our hotel and thank you for the kind words for our staff. We hope to see again the next time you are in Tempe!

Reviewed February 26, 2017

I had a great visit with a dear friend and a super visit to the ASU campus. I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express on Baseline and was greeted by a nice kid named Ethan who help me. You see I'm in a wheelchair and have "special needs". Ethan made sure I was taken care of which made my first trip out since my accident bearable. Thank you Ethan.

Room tip: Handicap rooms need improvement to better manuver around, but other than that overall nice hotel for the price. Frontdesk ppl, great!
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Mike D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tempe, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2017

Thank you for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for recognizing Ethan! We hope to see you again next time you are in the ASU / Tempe area!

Reviewed February 23, 2017

the breakfast was good housekeeping was very clean my room was very clean thanks to Fabiola Mendoza. I get free water bottles every day which helps me a lot. Everybody that works here at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Tempe Arizona was very helpful and kind they gave us really good recommendation to places to eat and places to go hang out.

Room tip: don't get the rooms on the first floor you hear a lot of noise.

Adrian L,
Thank you very much for the 5 stars! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and thank you for mentioning Fabiola. Please keep us in mind the next time you are in Tempe.

Reviewed February 18, 2017

The staff at Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Tempe Arizona is great. Jacquelyn is very nice and asks if she can help me with anything every time I see her. The hotel is close to great hiking and sight seeing locations.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Mike D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tempe, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2017

Thank you so much for the perfect score Carson! I have to agree we have a great staff and Jacquelyn is one of our shining stars! Please come visit us again the next time you are in Tempe!