Lowest prices for your stay
HIExpress.com
$161
Free cancellation until 01/30/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$161
Free cancellation until 01/30/22
ZenHotels.com
$145
Expedia.com$161
Hotels.com$161
Lol.travel$190
All reviews front desk elevator laundry az highway
Selected filters
Reviewed February 26, 2017

I had a great visit with a dear friend and a super visit to the ASU campus. I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express on Baseline and was greeted by a nice kid named Ethan who help me. You see I'm in a wheelchair and have "special needs". Ethan made sure I was taken care of which made my first trip out since my accident bearable. Thank you Ethan.

Room tip: Handicap rooms need improvement to better manuver around, but other than that overall nice hotel for the price. Frontdesk ppl, great!
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Mike D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tempe, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2017

Thank you for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for recognizing Ethan! We hope to see you again next time you are in the ASU / Tempe area!

Reviewed February 23, 2017

the breakfast was good housekeeping was very clean my room was very clean thanks to Fabiola Mendoza. I get free water bottles every day which helps me a lot. Everybody that works here at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Tempe Arizona was very helpful and kind they gave us really good recommendation to places to eat and places to go hang out.

Room tip: don't get the rooms on the first floor you hear a lot of noise.

Adrian L,
Thank you very much for the 5 stars! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and thank you for mentioning Fabiola. Please keep us in mind the next time you are in Tempe.

Reviewed February 18, 2017

The staff at Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Tempe Arizona is great. Jacquelyn is very nice and asks if she can help me with anything every time I see her. The hotel is close to great hiking and sight seeing locations.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Mike D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tempe, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2017

Thank you so much for the perfect score Carson! I have to agree we have a great staff and Jacquelyn is one of our shining stars! Please come visit us again the next time you are in Tempe!

Reviewed February 15, 2017

Good hotel, accommodating staff. Lelianna at the front desk hooked me up with a bunch of quarters for laundry. Very satisfied with my stay. Location is good, close to many restaurants and walking distance from a big mall.

-Willie

Trip type: Traveled on business
Mike D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tempe, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2017

Hi Willie,
Thank you for the 5 star review! I'm glad to hear that you had a great stay with us. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Tempe!

Reviewed February 15, 2017

I am staying in Tempe for an extended period of time. I asked to move to a first floor room and Lilianna was very accommodating. The hotel is clean and the staff is very courteous and professional. Very convenient restaurant locations nearby.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Mike D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tempe, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2017

Thank your for the 5 stars Carson! I'm glad you are enjoying your stay with us and all the restaurants nearby (have you tried Mo Burger at Arizona Mills Mall?) And thank you for recognizing Lilianna at our front desk!