1,206 results
All reviews double tree fiesta inn warm cookies american airlines conference center hotel restaurant front desk staff breakfast buffet business trip the shuttle driver excellent stay nice pool hotel shuttle very nice hotel close to the airport free shuttle spring training
Selected filters
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

I travel in a wheelchair, the Manager cheked us in ,gave us a wheelchair accessible room,it was not..4" lip on the shower and no room for a shower chair,hotel under renovation not posted on the site. Nite personage is 2 bar comps, no ramp to bar ? And this was our parking ?

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Ian H, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Phoenix Tempe, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. You are our most valued guest. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry we did not exceed your expectations. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. At DoubleTree by Hilton, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied and hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed July 31, 2018

We ended up here as a by product of AA flight cancellation/rerouting. From the shuttle service drivers, check in attendants to house keeping, every single person genuine care and attention to detail. So much so that we booked the following night to extend our stay! The restaurant was also outstanding!!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Ian H, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Phoenix Tempe, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

Thank you for the perfect score. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, i will make sure to share your comments with our team. We hope to welcome you back next time you're in the Tempe area!

Reviewed July 30, 2018

First time stay here, traveling for business, and the experience was very pleasant, the staff was very friendly and helpful.
The bar is under construction, so they improvised by the restaurant.
The front desk and area were very nice decorated and clean.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Ian H, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Phoenix Tempe, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your stay with us. I am pleased to hear you had a pleasant stay. We hope to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed July 28, 2018

I stayed at the DoubleTree in Phoenix/Tempe for a week on business and I literally have zero complaints. Every staff member was extremely helpful. The WiFi at the hotel was consistent and fast. The hotel has a nice pool, jacuzzi, gym and the food at the hotel is also very good (I ate breakfast and lunch there). Free bottled water, fresh baked cookies and a little welcome package for Hilton Honors members. If I’m ever in the area again, I will definitely make a return visit to this property.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Ian H, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Phoenix Tempe, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Thank you for the perfect score. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and the amenities we offer. We look forward to welcoming you in the not too distant future.

Reviewed July 27, 2018

I stayed here the past 2 nights, and I've stayed here in the past month as well, overnight. The rooms are large, clean, well appointed and serviced. There is a mini fridge in the room--no safe. Despite good lighting (eg, not 25 watt bulbs), the rooms are dark. . You are close to I-10, the 202 and the 60, 3 major valley freeways, and close to lots of fast food restaurants and others, plus close to a mall and food court--plenty closeby. Wifi is not that great even with Hilton logiin. Both visits this past 30 days, I've been put on the same 1st floor both visits, only a few rooms apart. I'm not on Hotwire booking, so maybe everybody is getting rooms with construction literally at your door., i booked directly on this hotel's site. This is apparently ground zero for construction, and ear plugs they provide do not help. Sawing and hammering start early due to AZ heat, skip this place if you plan on sleeping beyond a workday shift where you get up and leave EARLY. Bar is closed for construction too, makeshift bar for happy hour, tiny and not inviting at all, though the onsite restaurant is ok and ok service, with good food. I paid $218.30 for 2 nights with the taxes, that was the best rate I could get on my own -AAA, Honors, etc. I'm not a high volume traveler.. This is an outdoor facing room, and it's not an attractive walking, it's close to dumpsters where you park, and sprinklers run on your car while you're parked there. This time, there were 2 bugs--as in insects--in my room crawling about, I think due to the construction, and because there is a crack in the door where it connects to the frame, not damaged or broken, a crack of daylight all the way up, and I think it's easy for bugs to enter the room from outside. Everything is here you need. Stay away during construction. The DoubleTree offered an affordable option for me in a hotel but in general, they would not be my 1st choice, and next time I will not stay here. This is my 4th Doubletree visit within 60 days and wifi is a consistent issue with all of them--AZ and CA. The others give complimentary breakfast during construction in the chain, but not this one.

Room tip: Dont stay here during consruction. If there is a good room, it was saved for someone else. It's dreary too, despite looking clean.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry we weren't able to provide a pleasant stay for you. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. At DoubleTree by Hilton, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied and hope you will consider staying with us in the future to make it right for you.