Twice a year, my colleague and I attend the Anasazi Software Convention. Each time, over the last several years, we have stayed at Tempe Mission Palms. My administrative assistant books the entire trip and ensures that the reservations are accurate. She always paves the way for us to make sure that the amenities in our rooms are available because of personal needs. Rooms are always meticulous and clean. Plus, having a Green Team at our place of business, we like the Destination properties view towards the environment with regards to sustainability and The staff are always friendly, welcoming and often greet us by name. The hotel is perfect because it meets all the needs under one enclave-food, gym and pool. So you don't have to go out unless you want to do so. The food at Harry's and Mission Grille is always excellent. We appreciate that each year the quality stays true to the reputation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Tempe Mission Palms, located in the Mill Avenue District of Downtown Tempe and only 4.5 Miles East of Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport. Guests of the hotel can choose from our guestroom and suite accommodations , with elegant interiors designed to reflect the sprawling rose-colored deserts of the Phoenix, Arizona area. Featuring a variety of comfortable amenities and plush furnishings, our guestrooms and suites can accommodate couples, larger families and business travelers. RESTAURANTS & DINING: Serving our guests and the local community, our in-house Mission Grille serves traditional American and international cuisine. Diners can relax in the restaurant's elegant atmosphere and savor from a selection of artfully prepared dishes. The Mission Grille's regional cuisine gives our guests a taste of the special Southwestern fare iconic of the area, while Harry's Lounge is the meeting spot for enjoying cocktails and beers with friends and colleagues. TEMPE, PHOENIX & SCOTTSDALE ATTRACTIONS: Tempe's dry, sun-drenched days create the perfect environment for lounging on the terrace of our heated, roof-top pool, relaxing in a bubbling whirlpool or maintaining your exercise regime in our fitness center. Or take a break from the sun and head into the nearby downtown Tempe area or take a short drive to Phoenix or Scottsdale, dotted with shopping, restaurants, culture and special events. Our hotel Concierge can assist you in reserving a spa treatment, tee time or tickets for a local sporting event. •4 Miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport•5 Miles from Scottsdale, Arizona•7 Miles from Phoenix, Arizona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tempe Mission Palms Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tempe Mission Palms Hotel Tempe
- Mission Palms Hotel Tempe
- Mission Palms Tempe