My friend and I stayed here for Ironman Arizona.
The breakfast charged $14.00 for the buffet. The potatoes and eggs in the buffet are terrible. Potatoes are the worst. Gross spices.
My friend did the Ironman and the next day we needed to take her immediately to the hospital 2 miles away and the shuttle would not give us a ride. Can you imagine? There are plenty of hotels nearby that will give you shuttle rides anywhere in the area. But, these guys DONT. They are not accommodating, especially when you need to go to the hospital ASAP. Then, we asked for a cab and a car service showed up and said it was $15 flat fee. I didnt ask for a non-metered cab. SO FRUSTRATING.
I would pick a hotel that has a better shuttle service and more cheerful front desk staff.
My friend ended up having a broken leg and we asked if we could move her check out time from 2:00pm to 4:00pm (when her flight left) and they said no. She has a broken leg and was in a wheelchair! Can you believe it?
Not cool at all.
They charge $5.00 to use the computer, $1 to print a page. Give me a break?!!
Pick another hotel with better customer service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Tempe Mission Palms, located in the Mill Avenue District of Downtown Tempe and only 4.5 Miles East of Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport. Guests of the hotel can choose from our guestroom and suite accommodations , with elegant interiors designed to reflect the sprawling rose-colored deserts of the Phoenix, Arizona area. Featuring a variety of comfortable amenities and plush furnishings, our guestrooms and suites can accommodate couples, larger families and business travelers. RESTAURANTS & DINING: Serving our guests and the local community, our in-house Mission Grille serves traditional American and international cuisine. Diners can relax in the restaurant's elegant atmosphere and savor from a selection of artfully prepared dishes. The Mission Grille's regional cuisine gives our guests a taste of the special Southwestern fare iconic of the area, while Harry's Lounge is the meeting spot for enjoying cocktails and beers with friends and colleagues. TEMPE, PHOENIX & SCOTTSDALE ATTRACTIONS: Tempe's dry, sun-drenched days create the perfect environment for lounging on the terrace of our heated, roof-top pool, relaxing in a bubbling whirlpool or maintaining your exercise regime in our fitness center. Or take a break from the sun and head into the nearby downtown Tempe area or take a short drive to Phoenix or Scottsdale, dotted with shopping, restaurants, culture and special events. Our hotel Concierge can assist you in reserving a spa treatment, tee time or tickets for a local sporting event. •4 Miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport•5 Miles from Scottsdale, Arizona•7 Miles from Phoenix, Arizona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tempe Mission Palms Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tempe Mission Palms Hotel Tempe
- Mission Palms Hotel Tempe
- Mission Palms Tempe