I attended a conference in May at the Tempe Mission Palms. The hotel was nice, clean and setup perfectly for the business function I attended. The breakfast and lunch buffet was very nice and much better than anyone expected, as was the little snack hut offering all sorts of treats and beverages for conference attendees. The location is great as there are many restaurants in walking distance and it is not far from the airport. The fitness center was large enough and looks out over the pool area. The pool is located on the rooftop and is very nice, although it closed sooner than our group would have liked. By the time we were out of the conference, to dinner and back to the pool for a bit of relaxation, it was nearly time for it to close which was disappointing. Overall, I had a great stay and hope to return for a future function!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Tempe Mission Palms, located in the Mill Avenue District of Downtown Tempe and only 4.5 Miles East of Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport. Guests of the hotel can choose from our guestroom and suite accommodations , with elegant interiors designed to reflect the sprawling rose-colored deserts of the Phoenix, Arizona area. Featuring a variety of comfortable amenities and plush furnishings, our guestrooms and suites can accommodate couples, larger families and business travelers. RESTAURANTS & DINING: Serving our guests and the local community, our in-house Mission Grille serves traditional American and international cuisine. Diners can relax in the restaurant's elegant atmosphere and savor from a selection of artfully prepared dishes. The Mission Grille's regional cuisine gives our guests a taste of the special Southwestern fare iconic of the area, while Harry's Lounge is the meeting spot for enjoying cocktails and beers with friends and colleagues. TEMPE, PHOENIX & SCOTTSDALE ATTRACTIONS: Tempe's dry, sun-drenched days create the perfect environment for lounging on the terrace of our heated, roof-top pool, relaxing in a bubbling whirlpool or maintaining your exercise regime in our fitness center. Or take a break from the sun and head into the nearby downtown Tempe area or take a short drive to Phoenix or Scottsdale, dotted with shopping, restaurants, culture and special events. Our hotel Concierge can assist you in reserving a spa treatment, tee time or tickets for a local sporting event. •4 Miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport•5 Miles from Scottsdale, Arizona•7 Miles from Phoenix, Arizona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tempe Mission Palms Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tempe Mission Palms Hotel Tempe
- Mission Palms Hotel Tempe
- Mission Palms Tempe