“Outstanding retreat in the heart of Tempe”

Tempe Mission Palms Hotel and Conference Center
Ranked #3 of 52 Hotels in Tempe
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Came for a business meeting, would return for vacation. Beautiful facility and grounds, very friendly and accommodating staff. Steps from Mill Avenue's many dining and nightlife options, convenient to ASU campus. There's even a mini-mountain right behind the hotel, with lovely views from the top.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Shelley H
There are newer reviews for Tempe Mission Palms Hotel and Conference Center

Reviewed October 10, 2013

What to say, the best hotel! The service was excellent. The pick me up from the airport, drove me to some shops as well, was my guid in the city with a nicely manner. The front desk was very welcoming and helpful throughout my stay. The interior of the hotel is interesting and clean. The rooms are spacious and beautifully decorated. All the people working for this hotel were also great. Strongly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Dani Z
Reviewed October 9, 2013

It was a very nice hotel. The place was very clean, and my room was cleaned well, and the food was excellent in Harry's Place and the Mission Grille. Also the conference rooms were also very nice, and the snack bar that we had available to us for breakfast and snack throughout the day had many choices, lots of good food and drinks. I also used the pool and that was very well taken care of. I really have only good thingss to say about my stay.

Room Tip: The 4th floor was very quiet and I did not notice any outside noise.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TempeMissionP, General Manager at Tempe Mission Palms Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Dear MaryAnn,
Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay at Tempe Mission Palms. We were glad to hear that you enjoyed our facilities for your conference. We look forward to your next stay with us when your travel brings you back to Tempe.
Ken McKenzie

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I liked this hotel. Free Drink upon check in - Great location, expensive parking and somewhat stylish rooms. Looks like a converted hotel though. I'd say this is more of a business hotel than anything, but If I came back to Tempe (not sure why) I'd stay here

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

I had to attend a two day conference at Tempe Mission Palms, so I decided to stay the night. I wished I could have stayed longer! I had an awesome room, great food and the front desk staff were awesome.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Jebvixxen
Reviewed October 3, 2013

This place is amazing. Pool and fitness on the roof, beautiful courtyard, great food and reasonably priced drinks at the bar. The location is a definite plus. Right at Mill Ave. but yet never heard a noise at night. The location is a bonus, but the hotel sets itself apart from the rest. The hotel itself is great, but the employees are beyond awesome. I was there for a business trip and I never needed to google anything. The employees were always eager to help. They drove me places and explained anywhere I wanted to walk to. I never opened a door for myself. They were so polite and always had smiles on their faces. I love this place and I will definitely be back the next time I have business in Tempe or Phoenix!

Room Tip: The pool and fitness center is 2nd floor. If you can get 2nd floor, poolside it would be the best.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Mindi M,
Thank you for recommending Tempe Mission Palms on Tripadvisor. We appreciate your recognition of our hard working staff, and we were happy to hear that you were treated so well. We are looking forward to your next stay with us when you come back to the Phoenix/Tempe area - business or vacation!
Ken McKenzie

Reviewed October 2, 2013

This place was very nice, ppl were great, room service burgers were amazing, room was perfect (central AC) with a comfy bed and a nice size tv, shower was good and being 65ft from Mill Ave was a perk for sure, will be staying here again soon :) I also saw many family's enjoying thr roof top pool and resturant, so all in all, a great place to stay for all :)

• Stayed: August 2013