All reviews sky harbor denny's restaurant hard boiled eggs room was clean waffles shuttle service continental breakfast next morning would stay here again free shuttle rental car one night stay great place to stay short drive front desk staff easy access phoenix
Reviewed October 27, 2017

Clean, well priced and comfortable. Pillows were a bit lumpy is the only criticism I can come up with, and in the scheme of things, that is pretty feeble. Close to the airport. The staff are friendly and helpful, breakfast is included, and as at other La Quinta hotels, it is good. Well recommended.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 25, 2017

Do not stay at this location. While the staff was friendly and did their job, they can not make up for the age and condition of this location. Definitely not up to the current LaQuinta standards. Not even a good value for the money. Pay a little more and get a more comfortable stay, even if it is another LaQuinta. This location should be torn down and rebuilt. No amount of remodeling could help this vintage location.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2017

Ron,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay. While we thank you for your kind words about our staff, we are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the hotel in general. Please note that this information has been passed on to our management staff to ensure improvements are made. We very much appreciated your business and thank you for staying with us.

Diana - LQ Customer Care

Reviewed October 22, 2017

I have stayed at this hotel 2 times in the past year. The first time for 5 days, the second time for 4 days. The staff are very friendly and each time I managed to get a ground-floor room with easy access to outside (I am a smoker). The hotel is a little tired in terms of looks and the infrastructure, but in general is neat and clean. I had one experience that after checking in on a Sunday, my room was not attended by the cleaning/maid service until the Tuesday. (ie. they missed my room the next day). I have experienced this at much higher level hotels in the past, and as I was alone on a Business trip, it did not bother me too much. If I was traveling with my family, I would have complained. The "breakfast" is VERY basic. You might consider eating at the Denny's across the parking-lot and paying the extra $'s for a hot meal,

I really do not have any complaints regarding this hotel. Friendly staff and you get what you pay for. It is an average hotel which is great if you are doing a road-trip or a quick in-and-out tourist trip. It does not pretend to be a high-end place. If you expect more, then spend the extra dollars to stay elsewhere.
As I stated at the top of this review, it is a good, basic, clean hotel with good staff.

No real complaints.

Room Tip: Interior Room if possible.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed October 18, 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2017

We had overnight stays both ways of our recent trip and used this hotel both times. Airport pickup and delivery were easy and excellent all 4 times. Located about 10 mins from airport so worked great. Nice property, great customer service, clean rooms and a Denny’s right next door. Excellent food & service also. Would definitely stay again if we were in Phoenix!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple