La Quinta Inn Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
$139
$87
TempeMissionPalms
Best Western Inn Of Tempe(Tempe)(Great Value!)
$73
$81
$73
$107
$100
Motel 6 Tempe ASU(Tempe)(Great Value!)
$54
$49
  • Pool
$58
$46
All reviewssky harbordenny's restauranthard boiled eggsroom was cleanwafflesan older propertyparking lotpark and flyshuttle servicecontinental breakfastnext morningrental carone night staywould stay here againspring trainingphoenixpets
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Couldn't get much better accommodations for the money spent and the great location close the the Phoenix airport. Suite was very large, comfortable, quiet and clean. I was able to drop my car off at the car rental agency the night before, have the hotel shuttle pick me up and then drop me off at the airport again in the morning for my flight. Very Convenient!!!! The breakfast was nothing to write home about, but was quite satisfactory and varied. With a Denny's right in it's back yard, it was easy to walk over for supper, and if you're not happy with breakfast, again, it's just a 2 minute walk over to Denny's. Overall, I would recommend it, and if the need arose, I would use it again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
A La Quinta traveler
Dewey, Arizona, USA
Reviewed October 14, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 10, 2013

It is an older La Quinta but it was nice and clean. The staff was professional but not overly friendly. They have a nice small pool to cool off in. The shuttle service to the airport was very good, the best part of the stay. It had the smallest breakfast room I ever saw at a La Quinta but it was never busy. Just a basic breakfast cereal, waffles and breads. I didn't have a car so food was hard to find. Denny's was just next door and that's about all. All and all for what I paid it was worth it.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I requested a room near the front due to mobility issues. When I arrived I was given a room very far away, and when I asked to be relocated was answered with a shrug. We found the room to be lacking in many ways-- A/C was defective, the door bolt did not work at all, there was coffee but no creamer or sweetener. At breakfast, many of the promised items were missing entirely. In all, it showed an overall lack of concern and vigilance.

I reported all this to the front desk and got another shrug. But later, the hotel sent me a survey and when I reported the same things there the manager contacted me and offered a refund. She explained my room location issue, saying that because I requested 2 beds I was put in that (far away) room as they have no 2-bedded rooms close-in. She acknowledged that they should have contacted me and asked which I preferred. I was not looking for a refund, but appreciate the gesture and only hope she also makes corrections so that future travelers have an improved experience.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family