“Great Hotel”

La Quinta Inn Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
Ranked #20 of 52 Hotels in Tempe

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Casper, Wyoming
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

Our trip required a park and fly and this hotel offered it for a 30 dollar fee (worth it as the hotel will also take you to the airport in a free van). The rooms were very nice for the price and the morning meal was like most that offer breakfast. The reason for a 4 star rating is I was disapointed that I refused my hotel club points since I booked through "Hotel.com". I will probably search for a hotel next time that gives the hotel club points as all the rest do next time.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
West Chester, PA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

Needed to be at the airport early in the morning. This place offers free breakfast and free shuttle. The bonus is that it is really nice! Large clean room with very comfy bed. Plenty of space. The shower curtain had a slight odor but otherwise this was perfect. Would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Phoenix, AZ
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

I visited this hotel while a friend was in town. It had been newly renovated with a microwave and fridge. The area is a bit sketchy but it is near an industrial area and highways. There is a Denny's restaurant across the parking lot and many fast food type places nearby. If you are a vegetarian and need a late night bite, go to Cheba Hut a few miles away on Hardy and University; they are open til midnight. I would definitely stay here again because it is clean and comfy, just a little more than what I would like to spend though.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

I was looking for a room by the airport as I was finishing a trip to Tucson and I had an early flight from PHX the next morning. The La Quinta shuttle picked me up at the airport after I had dropped off my rental car. I had virtually no wait at all and we proceeded directly to the hotel. Check in and check out were a snap and at 5:00 am the next morning the shuttle brought me and several other travelers back to the airport. Everything went very smoothly. Overall, the value was incredible. I will definitely stay here again when I need a room by the airport.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012

We choose this hotel for the proximity to the airport. When we checked in we were told that there was a shuttle service, which we did not know about. It was available at 5 am, just what we needed! The next morning we took the shuttle to the airport and got my daughter checked in and ready to go through Security. I called the hotel to get picked up. This was definitely a hassle free way to go. The shuttle runs every half hour, so really didn't have to wait that long either. Got back to the hotel, had some breakfast and then packed up and checked out. Would definitely use this hotel again when needing to be near the airport.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tempe
Hilton Phoenix Airport
#16 of 175 in Phoenix
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,304 reviews
South Mountain
GreenTree Inn & Suites
GreenTree Inn & Suites
#22 of 175 in Phoenix

Been to La Quinta Inn Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport? Share your experiences!