“One night stay”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix - Tempe
Ranked #17 of 53 Hotels in Tempe
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Have stayed at this location for 30 years. Restaurant has changed and went elsewhere for dinner. Complimentary cocktail time was not good compared to other times. Not much to pick from. Returned after dinner and had good time in the lounge but it was pricey. Breakfast was great, but I think the same person has been there for 30 years and she has it together. Will still come back but might not stay for cocktails or dinner.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed August 3, 2014

I usually stay at Embassy Suites when we vacation. We are used to the indoor courtyard, the cook-to-order breakfast for all breakfast foods, etc. Unfortunately, this Embassy Suites did provide the usual.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Nice and quiet but the bed was too soft for comfort. Clean rooms and breakfast and staff were nice. Check in staff were great and friendly. At this time there was some construction so we did not use the pool.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

I am a HH Diamond member that has been on business travel for the last 6 months, mostly staying in Hilton's. I normally love embassy suites, but this one really let me down.

I'm in Phoenix to fly to the east coast tomorrow with my two little girls. We went out to dinner and returned to the room right around the time they were to go to bed. The air conditioning needs service, I'm sure it's the filthy filter I noticed that is blocking the airflow, it's hot and sticky. Unfortunately I can't move rooms because I need my girls to get their sleep (2 & 4 year olds ) because we have to get up at 0530 for our early morning flight. I just checked out (today) of the embassy suites Palmdale where I was on business travel for the last 3 months. If all their rooms are like this even for diamond members, definitely look elsewhere, this room is too hot to not have serviced ac!

I will give credit to the airport shuttle, right on time and the driver was very personable, but still not enough to justify the poorly serviced rooms.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

In town on business. I was supposed to receive a special welcome package from the group I was meeting with upon check in but I did not receive it. Even worse, I didn't even know that I was supposed to receive it (should've been a surprise) but it had valuable info on where my meeting was to be held the next day and cost me delays getting there. When I used the sink, water came pouring out all over the floor because of a loose pipe underneath. Next day, got my package, pipe was fixed and it's been ok since. On the plus side the on site restaurant had some of best Marconi & cheese I've had in awhile. I'll probably stay elsewhere next time in town.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Our family had not been together in some time and this hotel put all of our rooms together which made a great weekend. We primarily used the pool which was very nice, breakfast was exceptional All in all a very good experience.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Easy to find, quiet and great staff. Look forward to a future stay. Staff was helpful with directions and turn down service. Very conscientious about healthy home and my environment as a guest. The 200 minimum characters for Trip advisor is not cool but Embassy Suites was

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business