“Ford Motor Co Business Trip Last Day Bash”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix - Tempe
Ranked #16 of 52 Hotels in Tempe
Ann Arbor, United States
“Ford Motor Co Business Trip Last Day Bash”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Enjoy staying here after a 2 week trip where we stay elsewhere. This location is convenient to the airport and their airport shuttle. Enjoy the new reception area and breakfast in the restauraunt. Pool and Fitness center well kept up. Thanks.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Janice K, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix - Tempe, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Dear Nyra R,

Thank you for staying with us on the last day of your trip. We are glad you enjoyed the new renovation of our evening reception and breakfast areas as well as our additional hotel amenities. Look forward to seeing you in the future.

Janice

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
Green Valley, Arizona
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We have stayed here in the past, actually for many years off and on. It is conveniently located for our needs, and the hotel is always clean and the staff always helpful and attentive. I like the grounds, the pool, etc., as they are very pleasant and relaxing.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Nancy A,

Thank you for your continued loyalty and kind comments. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We often stay at Embassy Suites, and this one lived up to my high expectations. Great beds, pillows, and sheets; lovely warm pool; hard-working and friendly bartenders and waitstaff! Even though it was summer in Phoenix, the hotel was busy. Probably because of its fantastic value! With a great free breakfast and happy hour, I think we MADE money off em! ;)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear Casirola,

Thank you for your comments. We are glad that you enjoyed all the amenities of our hotel and appreciate the kind words about our staff. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Bloomington, Indiana
Reviewed August 6, 2013

The staff was friendly here but that was about the only positive thing about this hotel. The smell in the main lobby was stale and fishy, possibly due to what the restaurant serves that is attached to it. The smell was overpowering and unpleasant. The rooms were exceptionally small and opened to the outside, which is not obvious from their website. Our room had not been cleaned well with a dried up french fry found behind the door, stained sheets and dried blood on both curtains. The pull out bed was just plain old with the springs right to the top, making for a bad night of sleep but that was ok--it was the cleanliness factor that puts this at one star for me. Oh, and the pool was cloudy and again, not clean. Embassy Suites, please keep up your good name by holding ALL your hotels to a high standard!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear GOHoooosiers,

Thank you for your candid feedback of your stay with us. I'm so glad to hear you found our staff to be friendly and accommodating. However, I do apologize that we did not meet your expectations with our suites and our pool. I am actively working with our housekeeping and maintenance teams to ensure that cleanliness and confort are our first priority. We appreciate the insight of your experience. Thank you again for your feedback.

Lovettsville, Virginia
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I stayed at the Embassy Suites for a week with colleagues from work. I normally don’t stay at Hilton Honors properties but since everyone else was I joined in. I enjoyed the suites with separate bedroom and living rooms. The room itself was well taken care of, the bathroom was very clean and nice soft towels too. The room had a coffee maker, mini fridge, and microwave. The Internet was not free for me since I was not a Honors gold member, and when I complained at the front desk about the charge for each device I had, the front desk clerk gave me the password for the week. That was very nice of her. I loved the full breakfast that comes with the rate and the free Manager’s Happy Hour each day we were there. There were some good drinks and snacks to wind down after work. Overall a very good stay and I would recommend it to anyone who asked.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear MTCSS,

Thank you for your kind comments. We are glad that you "joined in" with your colleagues and chose to stay with us for your recent trip to Tempe. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Chicago, United States
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My experience was excellent! It started with the complimentary shuttle service from the airport. John was amazing! He greeted me with cold water; he explained that because I was early (10a.m) and they had a full house, he would secure my luggage. He gave me the lay of the land. All the front desk staff were outstanding. The food at Garcia's was wonderful. The other driver, Tyler was great. It was a great experience.!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Janice K, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix - Tempe, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Dear Beverly B,

Thank you for your kind comments and recognizing our valued team members. We look forward to having you as our guest in the future.

Sincererly,

QUEEN CREEK, United States
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My review for this hotel is between poor and average, although it doesn't change my preference of embassy suite in the country. Me and my family just decided to take a short family vacation, but we were more stressful leaving the hotel, the hotel guests next door were very loud and disturbing throughout the night till 3am. we complained but nothing was done at all. The bathroom vent in our room did work throughout our stay. And to top it all one of their staff at the bar during evening reception, pick and chose whom he wanted to ask for room id before serving happy hour drinks. God help you if you don't look and speak like others on the line, you better have your room key handy. Seriously! I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT MYSELF. The only saving grace was what embassy suites are known for, their BRKFAST, which was good. This location was not really clean, but i think i noticed that with most of AZ hotels. Overall, I still love embassy suite but this particular llocation needs an improvement.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Eze J,

I am very sorry to hear that you did not have a pleasant experience at our hotel. Guest satisfaction is extremely important to us and we apologize for letting you down, I will be sure to keep your feedback in mind as we are always working to improve our overall guest experience. Thank you for your feedback.